Junior Sales Operations Analyst - Remote Spain at CARTO
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:04 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Everything happens somewhere - which is why spatial analytics is fundamental to companies trying to understand the “where” and the “why” of their business. CARTO is the leading cloud-native location intelligence platform, trusted by data scientists, data analysts and developers from companies such as Vodafone, IKEA, Decathlon, Coca-Cola and Mastercard to provide geospatial insights for use cases such as site selection, geomarketing, route optimization, network planning and much more.With an exceptionally diverse team of 170 people spread across the US and Europe, CARTO (backed by Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, and Kibo Ventures, among others) is changing the way companies analyze location data - making it simple to do this straight out of modern, cloud data warehouses. Redefining its category, the company has grown rapidly in recent years providing a compelling alternative to legacy GIS software.
To continue this growth, the Sales Operations Team is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will work cross-functionally with the entire organization to ensure an effective, closed-loop feedback process is in place between Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance and other supporting teams.
The position is open to remote. In fact, we are mostly working remotely right now, but we do have offices in Madrid, and Seville in Spain, but any location in Spain would work!
As part of the Sales Operations team, you will:
- Keep watch on our pipeline, ensuring strong lead follow-up and deal management
- Conduct analysis to identify patterns that indicate problems or opportunities
- Own regular business reporting and communication cadence with senior sales leaders
- Help build best in class dashboards and reporting tools
- Help implement forecasting models and Sales performance measurement and analytics as part of the Sales Operations Team
- Help develop sales process & methodology (inbound and outbound)
- Own Systems (e.g Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo and much more)
- Support our sales team during the ‘last mile’ of key sales, including: -Reviewing quotes to ensure everything we send to a customer is professional and signature-ready; -Helping with documentation to support our responses to RFPs, and providing other information to customer procurement departments
- Process orders as they come in and take care of provisioning
- Work with the Finance team to ensure consistency in sales-related data
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively
- +2 years experience in a quantitative analysis role, such as sales operations, revenue operations, procurement, or other adjacent roles
- Experience in a growing SaaS or other technology startup, highly desirable
- Experience in Salesforce, Salesforce Reporting and additional Sales enablement tools
- An analytical / data driven mind and passion for detailed orientated work
- A sensibility that adds just the right amount of order and process. You're the most organized person you know, and you have a reputation for timely follow-up
- A problem solver mentality, you ask the right questions to uncover root cause and can quickly iterate to a final, well-thought-out result, that is backed up by evidence
- A strong ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Fantastic communication skills. Whether over email, in person, or on the phone, you offer a strong sense of purpose and audience
- Curiosity, a love of learning, and an interest in finding effective & efficient solutions to complex problems
- Initial call with HR
- Interview with the Hiring Manager
- Interview with a Sales Leader within the organization
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Access to our employee stock options plan
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
- Education Stipend
- Flexible compensation
- English classes
- A big vision: to help the world use location-based data to make better decisions. We believe that openness and sustainability are baked into this vision, and we’re sharing it with the world.
- Contribute to a platform used by top companies around the world. Your work will have a direct impact on our users and clients.
- Every Friday afternoon is Leapfrog time when you will be working on whatever you like related to CARTO: contribute to related open-source projects, create proofs of concept, develop new ideas, etc.
Do you feel that you don't check all of the requirements? At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, age, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.
To learn more about us, please visit our blog or follow us on Twitter (@carto) or Instagram (@cartohq).
Not the right job for you? Take a look at the rest of our openings at carto.com/careers
More Information on CARTO
CARTO operates in the Big Data industry. The company is located in New York, NY. CARTO was founded in 2012. It has 157 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To see all 10 open jobs at CARTO, click here.
Read Full Job Description