Junior New Business Development Rep - Software and Services at NielsenIQ
Location: Atlanta, GA or Chicago, IL
Job Reference ID: REF9097J
About this job
You will be responsible for securing new customers by performing all sales activities and account management, from lead generation, to close, through to fulfillment for prospects. Using a consultative selling approach, this individual will match NielsenIQ products and services to client needs in order to achieve total client satisfaction and team financial objectives.
Our Product: Byzzer
CPG & Retail insights you can trust. Answers you can act on.
We help small CPG manufacturers pinpoint exactly what to do to sell more - without an army of analysts or huge budgets. With Byzzer’s retail analytics platform, you can easily access, visualize, and extract actionable business insights powered by NielsenIQ data.
- Meet or exceed revenue target.
- Execute against sales initiatives: attend 1-5 trade-shows, perform cold-call lead generation, and conduct permission marketing campaigns to identify potential clients, qualify and generate sales, conduct software demos.
- Self-starter to pro-actively prospect the marketplace to expand our client base and drive repeat purchases with occasional buyers.
- Use a consultative selling approach to identify client business need, qualify, probe, scope and sell in NielsenIQ services.
- Execute end-to-end sales process from feasibility analysis; including credit checks and pricing, negotiating terms, writing proposals, and closing the sale.
- Develop and manage relationships with 100-300 unique clients and prospects.
- Manage client relationship and sales efforts with recurring ad-hoc clients by promptly answering client questions regarding data quality, service offering and product delivery.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Become proficient in NielsenIQ services, systems, and software tools.
- Participate in team projects.
- Conduct revenue forecasting on respective client base.
A little bit about you
You enjoy fostering and growing customer relationships and working with syndicated data sets and analytic solutions across large matrixed organizations. You seek to educate your clients on various areas across the NielsenIQ product suite and are looking to create fully integrated solutions to solve your client’s most pressing business issues. You’re comfortable with learning, using, and presenting the benefits of the industry’s latest cloud-based technology and analytic solutions.Qualifications
- BA in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Strong selling, critical thinking, analytic, customer service and interpersonal skills. Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency and is well organized.
- Working knowledge of CPG, Market Research, or related industries.
- 1-5 years of business experience in consultative selling / account management.
- Creative, independent work ethic with the ability to solve problems.
- Team player.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.