Junior Level B2B Outside Sales - eCommerce at NielsenIQ
Account Manager - Remote, but must be CST or EST only, please
Job Reference ID: REF8794Z
Nielsen Brandbank: https://www.brandbank.com/
About this job
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of both existing and prospective CPG Manufacturer clients. You will act as the main point of contact for these clients for Nielsen Brandbank.
You will be responsible for achieving Quarterly targets; primarily these will be revenue based, but you will also be accountable for consistently improving retailer coverage metrics and customer satisfaction across your supplier base.
- Delivering core revenue targets, based on retaining subscription revenue and generating new business, both within existing accounts and also across new clients and verticals
- Accurately forecasting revenue to the US Supplier Lead, and ensuring there is a consistently strong pipeline to deliver core targets. This is generally on a monthly basis, but you may be asked to provide additional forecasts at your Manager’s discretion
- Converting retailer “chase ranges” of new products, both as part of ongoing coverage drives and to support specific retailer projects or launches. This will be achieved by contacting your supplier base to secure orders and ensuring that products are delivered to Nielsen Brandbank for processing
- Developing a full understanding of the Nielsen Brandbank value proposition (both related to core service and additional software products), in order to sell the solution to your supplier base, and to support with handling any objections that may be raised
- Building a rapport with your supplier base, frequently contacting them to understand their service requirements and identify potential areas where Nielsen Brandbank can further support their business objectives. This will support both revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Using the above knowledge to create Account Development Plans, with Objectives, Goals, Strategies & Measures detailed for all relevant accounts
- Managing and negotiating annual renewals across your supplier base, with the aim of growing revenue across your portfolio in line with Nielsen Brandbank business objectives
- Either directly selling, or supporting the sale, of our additional products & services beyond the core subscription service – this includes licensed software products and professional services solutions.
- Scheduling product deliveries around our workflow capacity, dealing with operational queries and generally supporting our operations team to ensure we deliver a good level of service in all instances
- Proven track record of managing revenue targets, with a strong desire to consistently overachieve against both personal targets and objectives
- Demonstrable Sales experience, with a proven track record of delivering strong results against both revenue targets and KPI measures in previous roles
- Good level of experience in strategic sales planning and implementation, including experience of pipeline management
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a diverse team, in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized, driven, with good time management skills and a logical approach,
- Able to prioritize workload, and excellent attention to detail.
- General interest in the CPG industry and eCommerce
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong presentation skills and the ability to network effectively.
- Professionally presented, articulate and a confident communicator at all levels
- You may be asked to undertake additional duties to those above, either on a temporary or permanent basis, which the Company reasonably believes you are capable of carrying out, or for which you will be trained.
- Relevant professional, ethical and health and safety standards apply to this role.
- This role will be eligible for The Nielsen Brandbank Quarterly Sales Incentive Plan commission scheme. Entitlement to SIP will be based on performance against revenue targets and any other relevant KPIs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.