As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
We are seeking a highly ambitious, energetic Jr. Account Manager who has a customer centric mindset, interest in crypto and is confident in becoming a reliable face of our dynamic organization.
As an Account Manager, you will oversee a portfolio of assigned high net worth clients, develop new business from an existing client base, and seek fresh commercial opportunities. You will have a unique flair for client communication, understand client behavior and build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.
This is a remote, EMEA based, role. We require candidates with fluency in English and German.
What you'll do:
- Manage an assigned portfolio of clients and be an advocate for Kraken’s full product suite
- Act as the point of contact for building long-term relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Be available for client reach-out and communication via multiple sources
- Enhance Kraken’s reputation by taking initiative in owning the client’s request and providing the best client experience in the financial services industry
- Pro-actively source and onboard new clients in the EMEA region
Who you are:
- Fluent in English and German
- 2+ years Account Management/Relationship Management experience
- Experience in handling high net worth clients and a demonstrable ability to comfortably communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience with crypto markets trading systems and knowledge of current trends facing traders/trading desks directly
- Knowledge of international payments and banking
- Well informed about the debate on regulation of cryptocurrencies worldwide
- Strong understanding and respect for security and privacy
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
#LI-MR2 #LI-Remote #LI-Europe #LI-EMEA #LI-Germany
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Kraken Culture Explained
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn
More Information on Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Kraken Digital Asset Exchange was founded in 2011. It has 367 total employees. To see all 210 open jobs at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange, click here.
Read Full Job Description