ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow’s continued success and growth is creating opportunities for outstanding, experienced sales professionals to join our Solutions Sales organization!
This sales specialist position will be responsible for helping EDUCATION customers achieve business outcomes through a variety of technology related digital workflows spanning across IT Operations Management, Strategic Portfolio Management & Asset Management. This person will cover the U.S. for the Education market (predominantly Higher Education) and support 5 Account Executives on the core side of the business.
1. Consistently exceed assigned quarterly and annual quota
2. Grow and maintain a pipeline of 3X quota target
3. Establish monthly/quarterly/bi-annual cadence with C-Level and C-1 execs in top accounts
4. Maintain accurate, up-to-date forecasting and tracking with ServiceNow tools and processes
5. Participate in Account Planning and build strategies to drive cross-sell / up-sell and new logo pursuits
6. Operates from a quarterly/yearly business plan that you create & maintain
What you get to do in this role:
· Work as a business partner with account teams to develop pursuit strategies for engaging IT leadership at customers and prospects
· Align ServiceNow capabilities with desired outcomes for IT transformation
· Help IT leadership craft a vision of IT transformation and what’s possible with ServiceNow
· Identify and build executive sponsors and champions to drive from solution concepts to realized outcomes
· Coordinate documenting and presenting a business case focused on customer issues, expected outcomes, key metrics and measures for tracking success and expected value
· Understand, develop and build a franchise within your assigned territory/target accounts in order to consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
· Maintain and grow your expertise in leading transformational technology concepts and methodologies
· Engage with ServiceNow product management and leadership as a voice of the customer and leveraging those resources to help drive customer success
· Evangelize ServiceNow, our capabilities, results and best practices throughout the ecosystem
In order to be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone who has/can:
· 5+ years of successful sales experience in enterprise software or consulting services to IT organizations of large enterprises
· Strong understanding of the business of IT including demand, resource, portfolio and asset management, along with technical concepts around application development, infrastructure, operations, automation and cloud
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Prioritize and focus in a fast paced, highly demanding environment of ServiceNow
· Thrive in a high-performance, matrix sales environment by building trust as a reliable team member
· Take a proactive approach to managing and driving business to achieve goals
· Strong EQ, self-awareness and is an active listener with the ability to quickly adapt
· Bachelor's Degree in business, technical or related discipline preferred
· Travel is expected (Normally up to 50% under non-Covid conditions)
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals are strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.