About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
You will drive the growth of Lyra’s differentiated international EAP and mental health services to prospective employer partners and help accelerate Lyra’s internal international strategy.
You will serve as Lyra’s international subject matter expert on international EAP and mental health benefits.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Accelerating the adoption of Lyra’s international mental health offerings in the employer market
- Leading conversations with senior HR/benefits leaders and consultants
- Helping develop materials and collateral on our international offerings
- Bringing market insights to executive discussions on our international strategy
- Partnering closely with our international mental health, customer success, marketing, and other internal teams to ensure flawless execution globally.
Desired experience and skills:
- 10+ years experience working directly in or involved with global employer benefits - ideally with experience working in international EAP benefits
- Experience in a high growth, fast changing environment
- Solid understanding of employer mental health benefits globally
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Creative and scrappy problem solver who rolls up their sleeves and does what needs to be done
- Ability and willingness to travel (when safe)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description