Inside Sales Representative at Infobip (Remote)
At Infobip, we dream BIG. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation -- passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.Job Description
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with both existing & new clients. As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by managing existing client accounts & help them grow their business as well as identify opportunities for growth.
You know you’re doing a good job:
- As an individual contributor, you play a vital role in Infobip’s revenue and go-to-market (GTM) objectives. You develop highly qualified sales opportunities and successfully move them through the sales funnel to closing.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities from both net new logo and grow existing clients via upselling and cross-selling. Successfully handle both account management and hunting.
- You consistently sell our Infobip solutions to both prospects and existing customers to close revenue.
- Keep Salesforce up to date with each sales opportunity – clearly defined next steps, pricing, system forecasting work that’s required, etc.
- Meet or exceed monthly & quarterly new business and new customer acquisition targets.
- Drive revenue, gross profit, and market share within a defined territory/region.
- Manage and own your individual pipeline of opportunities, closed/won revenue that’s in line with assigned metrics and targets.
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline via sales campaign execution and plays through lead development, cold calling, and cross-sell/upsell techniques.
- Work with partners to extend reach, drive adoption, and displace competitors.
- Prospect and perform lead generation campaigns, leveraging marketing to drive pipeline and revenue.
- Collaborate with other Inside Sales Reps, Business Development Reps, Growth Marketing colleagues, and Account Executives.
- Apply creative problem-solving skills to your day-to-day as well as possessing the ability to quickly learn new skills.
- Possess a combination of hard & soft skills – great written & oral communicator, driven/self-motivated, highly organized, solid presentation skills, and full sales cycle experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience; tech sales preferred.
- Cold-calling experience in B2B or B2C lead-generating environments.
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with prospective and existing customers. Experienced in consultative sales.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving (and overachieving) sales quotas
- Full sales cycle experience including knowledge & strong use of online tools for prospecting a must. Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus
- CPaaS and SaaS knowledge a plus.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program to internal education, online resources, e-learning, to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning & development.
- Opportunity Knocks...often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work at the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries daily.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
While we prefer to hire near our hub locations in Southfield, Jersey City, Seattle, Vancouver, or Toronto, we are open to hiring remotely within North America.
Infobip is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.