Inside Sales Representative at Promethean (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:07 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, June 11, 2022
Who is Promethean?
Collaborative discovery is at the heart of the learning experience. With more than two decades helping people learn and grow together, Promethean is a true partner for educators, innovators, and business leaders. Our award-winning interactive displays and lesson delivery solutions transform learning and workspaces into creative, connected environments to foster collective success.
At the heart of Promethean is a team of education strategists, designers, and technologists that is dedicated to inspiring engagement and empowering teachers and students around the world. Our goal is to make education technology commonplace in all learning environments, and we strive every day to develop intuitive solutions that speed learning, insights, and creativity.
The Promethean team spans the globe and our work impacts the lives of millions of teachers and students. We stand by our solutions and our employees, offering highly competitive benefits and compensation, as well as providing a work-life balance that lifts and sustains us as we navigate a new future.
We are #TeamPromethean. Join us.
The Inside Sales Role (ISR) delights our customers by providing guidance to select the best Promethean solution for both current and potential customers. This role collaborates across teams to ensure critical initiatives within the assigned territory will generate incremental revenue. The ISR establishes and nurtures relationships to ensure Promethean’s footprint is ever expanding.
- Generate incremental revenue for North America by providing sales coverage in assigned territory
- Work all regional and national inbound demand generation leads w/in established SLA in addition to connecting w/ customers through proactive outreach to drive pipeline opportunities & revenue
- Strategize w/ the territory & regional team(s) to align focus areas, build a pipeline and close opportunities (through website research & CRM data)
- Through quality connections w/ customers, build, qualify, forecast, and close sales opportunities w/ a deep understanding of the reseller status within assigned territory to improve the opportunity for Promethean penetration and make sound decisions regarding lead follow-up
- Follow processes and systems to provide timely & thorough responses to customer queries to drive incremental sales
- Keep detailed records of dedicated prospecting, sales activities, lead status, and pipeline opportunities within Salesforce
- Ongoing understanding of Promethean solutions (both software and hardware), & ability to articulate Promethean benefits to customers
- Manage relationships with current customers to ensure they are fully aware of new products, initiatives, solutions etc. to drive incremental revenue through our Channel Partners
- Demonstrate Promethean Mission, Vision and Values relative to teamwork, stabilizing workload, and day to day operations
- Ability to organize customers based on current size and potential
- Ability to self-motivate to meet and or exceed daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Interpersonal skills: effective verbal and written social skills; able to consistently and appropriately up-sell; understand and use basic selling techniques - open, probe, presentation, and overcoming objections
- Technical proficiency: has working knowledge of phone system, e-mail, SFDC, Microsoft suite, and internet
- Strong analytical skills with dedicated approach in getting results
- Understand buying decisions, buying processes and cash flow dynamics of small to medium account opportunities and future growth potential of the respective accounts
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to excite/relate to educators at all levels
We take our work seriously because it has impact! We empower students worldwide to learn. We are driven to continuously innovate and develop educational technology that inspires students to unleash their potential. We believe in the power of education to change the world and come to work each day with our sleeves rolled up ready to make a difference! However, we also appreciate that life isn't just about work. We are a small company with big rewards and understand that you also need time to unwind. Join a company where you can be your best self, work on challenging problems, and have some fun along the way; join Promethean.
Promethean is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We realize that by creating teams rich in diverse thoughts and experiences, our people, company and customers are free to thrive. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status; or any other protected classifications or characteristics under applicable local laws. In addition, Promethean values privacy and the protection of personal information.
More Information on Promethean
Promethean operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Seattle, WA and Alpharetta , GA. Promethean was founded in 1996. It has 740 total employees. To see all 15 open jobs at Promethean, click here.
Read Full Job Description