Inside Sales Representative at Iora Health (Charlotte, NC)
One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 180 locations across 28 cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
We are changing healthcare at One Medical/Iora Health. How will it change you?
On September 1, 2021, One Medical acquired Iora Health, a human-centered primary care organization focused on people 65+ on Medicare. By joining forces, we’re able to better address the needs of seniors — an important step in our mission to transform healthcare for all.
About Senior Health:
At One Medical/Iora Health we are transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model that particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, and it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.
*This position is internally referred to as the Patient Enrollment Coordinator** - The Patient Enrollment Coordinator role offers an amazing opportunity to help One Medical meet its goal of transforming health care. To share our care with as many people as possible, we need to create a team of folks who are experts at building relationships and enrolling patients in our primary care practices. You will be jumping in to tackle one of our most important priorities this year. This job is for someone who is hungry to make a difference and not afraid to keep trying.
What you'll likely work on:
- Persuade prospective patients to enroll with One Medical
- Nurture leads with the One Medical Senior Brand through scheduled phone cadence
- Contact and convert assigned leads
- Schedule virtual and on-site doctor’s visits for enrolled patients
- Document patient enrollment activity in salesforce.com in a timely and accurate manner
- Meet month over month patient enrollment targets
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify potential patients' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales role interacting with customers.
- Outbound/inbound call experience a plus but not required
- Proven multitasking skills with the ability to handle multiple mediums of communication simultaneously including, phone, email and chat while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have worked in fast-paced, results-driven work atmosphere
- Experience using salesforce.com or similar CRM tools
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Comfortable working occasional nights and weekends
- Possess passion, empathy and are mission driven: You want this job because you believe deeply in our mission to restore humanity to healthcare. You understand that we can only deliver on this mission if patients can experience the care Iora offers.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time remote role based in one of our existing Senior Health markets which includes the states of: MA, NC, FL, NH, NJ, NY, VA, CT, GA, WA, AZ, IL, MN, TX, and CO.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.