Inside Sales Representative (Remote) at Bluebeam, Inc.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
As part of our continued expansion at Bluebeam we are looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative to expand business for existing Accounts and to uncover new customers and opportunities with organizations that are located in Canada.
You will be assigned a list of existing customers to land and expand their Bluebeam footprint, and to acquire and close New Logos. This role partners with other departments at Bluebeam, including Technical Sales Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Sales Operations, Technical Support, Marketing, Professional Services and Legal/Security to effectively guide customers through purchasing of Bluebeam products and services. The Inside Sales Representative is primarily responsible for securing new and upsell business, as well as renewing and growing existing customer accounts.
Properly executed, efforts will result in revenue growth, logo acquisition and retention and customer satisfaction.
About the role:
- Take ownership of expanding assigned customers and prospect new customers
- Partner with Marketing to uncover and acquire new logos
- Ensure 100% of annual quota is attained or exceeded
- Ensure all new leads are contacted within 24 hours
- Maintain a proactive consultative approach with all customers on assigned list
- Be the initial Bluebeam contact point for all assigned accounts
- Proficiently use Salesforce to record events in assigned accounts and individual key metrics
- Maintaining Pipeline and accurately forecasting is required
- 2+ years inside sales experience. SaaS experience preferred
- Self-accountability: you will be handling a high-volume amount of accounts and are highly detail oriented
- AEC Technology knowledge/experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, (written and verbal)
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptable to change
- Strong Experience in using Salesforce or other CRMs
- Good understanding of internal business software applications eg Microsoft Office, Salesforce, PowerBI, Slack etc.
What we offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- (optional) A personalized cover letter as to why you think you would be a suitable candidate for this role
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.4 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in the US, Sweden, Germany, Australia and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us!