On-target Earnings: $60,000+
Inside Sales Representative (internally, we term it Success Advisor)
Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
Let’s talk if you are:
- Go-getter with Grit: You are a self-starter who is motivated and results-driven. Your passion and perseverance in the face of adversity is what builds your inner fire and desire to succeed.
- Empathetic: You have a keen ability to identify what is important to our Pro’s business and are invested in finding ways to drive their personal and professional goals.
- Curious Problem Solver: You’re probably the first pick for trivia, and you’re definitely fueled by solutions. You ask the right questions and know how to navigate your resources to create and offer optimized solutions.
- Agile: You view change as an opportunity and an exciting challenge. Responding quickly and effectively is in your DNA, and you highly value giving and receiving feedback.
- Efficient: You are incredibly organized and methodical with your work and time, which allows you to produce results in less time than your peers, and with the same quality and accuracy.
We believe in truly partnering with our Pros to get them to a better life. Selling for a solution and not just a number, we’re moving fast, having fun, and shaking up what Sales can really look like.
Base Salary: $42,500/yr
Commission-based compensation at target: $60,000/yr
What you’ll be doing
- Use a Pro-focused, consultative selling style rooted in understanding the Pro’s day-to-day challenges and goals.
- Handle full sales cycle from booking to close, and engagement.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive new attachment of service professionals to increase usage as a % of Pro’s total GMV and increase MRR per account managed.
- Convey and internalize empathy for Pros’ pain to foster trust and connections to you as an individual and to our brand as a whole that are deeper than typical transactional sales.
- Understand and adapt to Housecall’s ongoing product and technology developments.
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Maintain a minimal daily activity of 50 calls per day (~7/hour) blended between calls and attended demos.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Goal and results-driven
- Sales experience strongly preferred
- Experience in developing relationships with customers and serving as a consultant
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams, and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Established credibility with service professionals from HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpet cleaning and/or maid specialties preferred
- CRM experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.