Inside Sales Representative - Remote at Thriveworks
Inside Sales Representative - Remote
Thriveworks is a membership-based, national mental health organization with a mission to help people live happy and successful lives.
During our 14 years, we’ve grown to 30+ states with 300+ locations and have continued to honor our mission to increase access to Mental Health Services by expanding into more geographies via Telehealth and Tele-Psychiatry.
We have reimagined our Contact Center by building out a Modern Sales Org within it, and redesigning our sales role with new technology, amazing training, and new leadership! We are dedicated to developing the best sales talent in a fast-growing environment with uncapped potential for growth.
Compensation: The base salary is $40,000 ($19.23). Commissions range from $10,000 - $40,000. The majority of first-year reps can expect to earn $50,000-70,000 in their first year. The top 10% of reps will make $75K+ and the top 5% will earn over $85K. Do you have what it takes?
- This is a full-time remote position
- As an Inside Sales Representative at Thriveworks, the majority of your day-to-day is prospecting Inbound Calls and Web leads, 20-30 total inbound calls per day. You are responsible for closing a minimum of 40% of these leads or approximately 8-12 new customers/ day.
- These calls consist of new patient/clients looking to book with one of our 1000s of therapists nationwide
- Our leads are widely competitive, and we need well trained and developed Sales Professionals who can properly understand the need of our clients/patients, navigate them through our sales process and ultimately facilitate an excellent customer experience where the end result is a client/patient scheduled and excited for their first appointment.
- Responsible for building an outbound pipeline from inbound leads that do not convert on the first call, and making 10+ outbound calls per day
- Responsible for prospecting inbound leads generated online and through 3rd Party Lead Sources
- Responsible for helping prospective clients learn more about our counseling, coaching, or psychiatry services in a modern Contact Center setting
- Responsible for managing a robust leads pipeline via multi-channel sources in CRM, and utilizing a tech stack for every call that includes NICE in Contact, our Sales CRM, and our Internal and proprietary booking tool.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced and ever-changing team environment
- Thriveworks is launching multiple channel teams in 2022. You may have the opportunity or be asked based on performance and skill-set, to join our Employer B2B team, our Inside Sales Team (Outbound calls to inbound web leads), our Direct-to-Payer team, etc.
- Converting 40% of our prospective clients by scheduling an initial appointment with one of our qualified licensed counselors.
- This position requires a high level of organization and follow-through. You will be responsible for actively managing a pipeline of hundreds of prospective clients seeking Mental Health services on a daily basis.
- You will be responsible for hitting Key Performance Indicators including Conversion and Quota Attainment on a weekly basis to qualify for bonuses.
- Be a conscientious producer by bringing on customers our platform can service and provide exceptional customer service
- When required, address and escalate client concerns to our Service Helpers, and follow-up as necessary to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced and ever-changing team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of Inside Sales experience in Digital Health or an equivalent Sales Organization (Inbound Leads, Outbound Track, Full-Cycle Desk).
- Designated workspace to ensure client privacy for HIPAA compliance.
- Ability for cross-collaboration between departments.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with a diverse population of clientele.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
- High level of compassion
- Working knowledge and experience using business software (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.) and email.
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule Monday-Friday 8:00 am-9:00 pm.
- *Shift Differential available for 12:30 pm - 9:30 pm shift.*
- In a sales environment, leads are often scarce; not the case with Thriveworks!
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits - additional coverage options available such as Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
- Professional EAP program for team members & household
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging and rewarding work environment as well as a culture that promotes open communication and teamwork. Successful employment candidates are expected to embody our Core Values. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding employment opportunity, apply to Thriveworks today!
This position requires a 90 day probationary period upon hire; offers are contingent on satisfactory criminal background checks and references checks.
Learn more about Thriveworks’ mission and core values at Our Mission and Vision - Counseling, Therapy, Happy Successful Lives (thriveworks.com)