We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to sell Auto and Property products by taking in-bound calls, placing out-bound calls and responding to email, voicemail and internet/web inquiries.
You'll love this position if you:
- Like to develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates
- Maintain daily contact volume to ensure production goals are met
- Utilize sales skills to ensure proper close ratio goals are met
- Consistently achieve established quality standards
- Maintain licensing regulation/requirements
- 2 years of college or equivalent business experience
- Must have P&C License or obtain within 60 days of hire
- Call center or customer service experience
Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two Springfield, Illinois, teachers who saw a need for quality, affordable auto insurance for teachers. Since then, we’ve broadened our mission to helping all educators protect what they have today and prepare for a successful tomorrow. And with our broadened mission has come corporate growth: We serve more than 4,100 school districts nationwide, we’re publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: HMN) and we have more than $12 billion in assets.
We’re motivated by the fact that educators take care of our children’s future, and we believe they deserve someone to look after theirs. We help educators identify their financial goals and develop plans to achieve them. This includes insurance to protect what they have today and financial products to help them prepare for their future. Our tailored offerings include special rates and benefits for educators.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
For applicants that are California residents, please review our California Consumer Privacy Notice