Inside Sales Representative (New York HQ) at Kustomer
Kustomer is THE omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining customer service through standout experiences with the most modern technology CRM has to offer. We exist not to resolve tickets but to help customers have phenomenal experiences. Kustomer built its platform with intelligent automation, and a unified support experience that enables companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service to each and every customer.
Our Krew is made up of passionate and collaborative people who really care about what they do and the people they help. We look for people who are passionate about enhancing the customer service experience for everyone involved, as it's the core of what we do. We're in the midst of explosive growth, and have no plans of slowing down. We welcome individuals who want to learn and be challenged every day.
Some fun facts about us, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the incredible customer service brands like Ring, Sweetgreen, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, and UNTUCKit. We were founded in 2015 and are based out of NYC. The serial entrepreneurs who founded this business, Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, led Kustomer to raise over $173.5M in venture funding, with some of the most amazing VCs behind us including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
It gets even more amazing - Kustomer is thrilled to announce we have signed a deal to be acquired by Meta. We are currently operating independently until closing. This is an incredible opportunity to join our fast-growing team and be a part of this once in a lifetime experience. Check out this article for more details on this amazing adventure!
About the role.
We are looking for a dynamic Account Executive that has helped build relationships from the ground up to focus on the fast growing innovative commercial business segment.
- Work with the leadership team to define and execute on quarterly sales goals
- Drive acquisition of new clients through the full sales lifecycle for Kustomer
- Coordinate with our customer experience team to ensure seamless on-boarding for clients
- Develop an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position Kustomer
- Strengthen client engagement through regular points of contact
- Attend industry events, meet with customers and growing Kustomer’s presence within the market
You are somebody who:
- Has been an Account Executive for at a high growth B2B SaaS startup and is seeking a new challenge
- Loves to meet new people and exercises excellent communication skills alongside your ability to, persuade, present, and write flawlessly
- Will never stop driving progress and is obsessed with growing any businesses you are a part of
- Thrives on developing new relationships every day
- Can’t wait to learn and take on new challenges in sales and business every day
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries & incentive compensation, stock ,excellent company paid healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: