Inside Sales Representative (EMS) - Remote at Accruent
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support vital to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Inside Sales team:
As a part of our Inside Sales team, you will join a group of intellectually curious entrepreneurs within the company. You will have the opportunity to build your day by deciding what is the best way to engage with potential customers to close deals. As being the first digital customer facing interaction, this team is passionate about being Accruent's brand solution champions.
Accruent is looking for a full-time Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team. The primary objective of the Inside Sales Rep is to maintain and grow our software solutions footprint in our target markets. The successful candidate will be able to understand and identify industry trends, buyer personas, and buyer challenges, and they have the know-how to articulate exactly how our software solution can address those needs. In this role, you will be working alongside field sales counterparts helping to penetrate new accounts and sell into existing accounts.
The Inside Sales Representative will become a subject matter professional – of our product, the target market, as well as the buyer’s journey.
This role will be with our EMS product within the Higher Education industry. The EMS Software solutions manage, monitor and control every aspect of meeting rooms, classrooms, gathering spaces, and office hoteling through a single platform.
This position reports directly to the Director of Inside Sales and will be a remote/work from home opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Annual Revenue - Exceed your territories’ quota target.
- Digital Sales Strategies – Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth. Use leading digital sales tools (e.g. SFDC, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) to form and effectively deploy tailored account growth strategies to new and existing customers throughout the organization.
- Customer Acumen – Work closely with senior-level decision makers at global brands. Understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, and the competitive landscape. Review public information for the company to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer.
- Territory and Account Leadership - You will lead account relationships, prospect profiling, and run full sales cycles to close.
- Value Selling – Effectively articulate our value proposition to address customer’s priorities and business issues. Prepare formal contracts and proposals articulating the value associated with Accruent products and services.
- Pipeline planning - Follow a focused approach to maintaining a rolling 4Q pipeline.
- Pipeline partnerships - Engage with cross-functional resources including field sales, sales engineering, professional services, customer success, and marketing to drive pipeline in your defined territory.
- Accruent Solutions – Be proficient in the solution(s) Accruent has in sales pursuits.
What you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 2+ years of prior B2B software sales experience
- Experience selling into the Fortune 500, Enterprise, with Mid-Market space preferred
- Consistent track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Technically adept in virtual sales with solution seller mentality
- Experience expertly navigating sophisticated organizations with multiple decision makers
- Ability to own a balanced and accurate pipeline and maintain a bookings forecast
- Understanding of financial terms, business processes, and value selling
- This job does not require up to travel
- This is a full-time, exempt
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
At Accruent (a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation), we strive to be on the cutting edge of the software world, providing purpose-built intelligent solutions that raise customer expectations, shift paradigms and transform the way businesses operate and achieve success.
We aim to provide the same transformational growth for our 1,000+ employees which includes a vibrant office culture in major cities like Austin, London, and Amsterdam – and 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries – we know you’ll gain new experiences along the way. In our continued effort to help our teams Grow Without Limits, we provide all employees with the resources, coaching and support they need to reach new heights and experience true professional and personal development – and we do this because we believe it will help us grow as a global company in return.
Every person can bring something incredible to the table, and we can always achieve more together. So, if you are courageous, adaptable, collaborative and interested in becoming the best you, we encourage you to join us for the ride – even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience to fill a particular role.
Explore the path. Join Accruent.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.