We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop-personally and professionally-as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated and competitive individual to join our sales team as an Aluminum Inside Representative. You will be responsible for domestic and import orders for the Aluminum Flat Roll product line. You will manage Aluminum marketplace transactions from beginning to end. Building strong relationships and being organized are the key ingredients for success. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to get away from lengthy processes and looking for more autonomy. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and to take chances. This role is for the person that not only wants to directly impact the revenue growth for Reibus, but also create their own path to success with a fast-expanding team.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300% plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
Manage book of current Aluminum customer and vendor accounts
Manage Aluminum transactions from sourcing through invoicing
Support the Import Mill Production Program
Use CRM to maintain supplier, buyer, and deal data
Manage deal opportunities and support Aluminum Product Line strategies and execution where necessary
Initiate administrative functions as required for new/assigned accounts such as new buyer and seller account setups, establishing credit, claims support, etc.
Submit purchase orders for spot buy and future orders
Review customer specifications and ensure ordered material will meet customer's requirements
Track, expedite, and create status reports for spot buy and future orders.
Provide Aluminum product knowledge support to Reibus Sales
- 2+ years in an Aluminum Flat Roll sales role in a fast-paced industry is required
- Any level of Purchasing experience, especially mill production, is a plus
- Customer Inventory and Supply Chain Management
- Have established relationships with Aluminum Flat Roll OEMs, Fabricators/Processors, Service Centers, Master Distributors, Traders/Brokers, and/or Producing Mills
- Basic understanding of Aluminum pricing structure, LME, and MWP
- Basic understanding of Aluminum quality and specification standards is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems
- Live the Reibus core values; Courageous, Curiosity, Grit, Ownership, and Honesty
- A self-starter capable of working independently within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected] .