Inside Sales Manager at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients, and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing, and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As an Inside Sales Manager you will be managing activities involved in the sale of products, services, and/or solutions via telephone or e-commerce approach to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS revenue goals, strategies, and objectives.
What you will be doing?
• Provides leadership for area of responsibility including planning, coaching, recruiting, selection, performance development, and mentoring
• Prioritizes and allocates resources
• Monitors staff performance, works with employees to implement goals and document progress, approves incentive compensation calculations, and works with The People Office on employee related issues
• Responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts, and/or expanding existing accounts
• Directs resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting inside sales representatives in effective use of resources and tools
• Participates in establishing financial goals, objectives, and measurements to meet growth targets
• Develops sales plans, goals, strategies, and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives
• Identifies critical market segments through market research and competitor analysis and recommends inside sales strategies for improvement
• Implements and executes inside sales policies and practices
• Prepares inside sales production reports for senior management
• Participates in building, packaging, and price setting with members of management to meet market needs
• Monitors client survey results to ensure positive client relationships and satisfaction and responds to any negative criticism
• Encourages staff to participate in product/service as well as industry related educational opportunities to strengthen and improve skill levels and ability to service customers
• May assist inside sales representatives in attaining revenue goals including the development of tactical and strategic plans to create and close product/service opportunities
• Other related duties assigned as needed
What we offer you:
At FIS, we are as committed to growing our employees' careers as our own business. We offer:
• Opportunities to innovate in fintech
• Inclusive and diverse team atmosphere • Professional and personal development • Resources to contribute to your community • Competitive salary and benefits
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$60,700-100,160. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.