Inside Sales Manager - Digital Business Development at Expedient (Columbus, OH)
Inside Sales Manager - Digital Business Development
Expedient is a provider of innovative multi-cloud platforms, hosting and security and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions. We are hiring for an Inside Sales (Business Development) Manager.
We are a CRN Top 100 Data Center and Solutions Provider, a Top Workplace winner for 6 years and ranked among the Top 3 Managed Service Providers globally.
Direct applicants only; sponsorship is not provided
Given that prospects are increasingly digitally savvy and engaging digitally, we are aligning our digital marketing initiatives with the next step in the journey – business development. As such, this role reports into the Senior Vice President of Marketing.
- You have 7+ years of sales and/or business development leadership (manager and above) in cloud and or related segments
- You are genuinely customer-obsessed and can convince us of such.
- You are a dynamic leader, able to pivot with ease across being a coach, mentor, and manager.
- You are a passionate growth-hacker, able to share past successes and failures and how you used both to drive impactful business outcomes.
- You are an asymmetrical thinker – when others zig, you zag. You are unafraid to challenging norms, trends, and even leadership.
- You possess a verifiable, objective track record of success conceiving, building, and growing digital teams within tech.
- You’re a self-motivated, self-starter with a roll-up-sleeves entrepreneurial work ethos.
- You are data-driven and versant in modern mar-tech and a quick study to learn new tech elements. Our stack includes Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach, 6Sense, ZoomInfo, Chorus, LiveChate, etc.
- You are able to present to team, peers, and executives, either internal or working for clients and prospects, on a variety of topics and forums.
- You have an understanding of and experience with conceiving , setting, using, and managing via OKRs (objectives and key results).
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in business or technical area (MBA desired but not required).
- Formulate plan to strategically grow team to support the ever-increasing growth of the business.
- Actively manage, coach, and mentor team of digital business development professionals
- Conceive optimal end-state to actively progress opportunities from MQL, to meetings with Account Executives and Client Advisors.
- Synthesize data from various sources including but not limited to Salesforce, ZoomInfo, 6Sense, etc. and develop KPI-driven initiatives that are both impactful and measurable
- Work with marketing leadership and go-to-market peers to conceive, launch, and monitor impactful campaigns including but not limited to target segmentation, messaging touches, and cadence – that consistently rise above the noise
- Set objective metrics for the team aligned to OKRs and simultaneously focused on client success
- Conceive meaningful reward system that motivates the team to become best-in-class as we help clients succeed
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT We place a high value on learning and staying agile in the technology arena. We make education and training available to our employees through a robust, employee-driven training and tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off, top-tier, affordable medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) with a generous match and a paid day off to celebrate your birthday each year. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team and individual success.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest.
If this isn’t the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share the following link so they can view/apply for this or any of our other current job opportunities: expedient.com/careers
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.