Inside Sales Executive at PHMG (Phoenix, AZ)
Title: Inside Sales Executive
Location: 2425 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85016 (In Office Role)
Having been established in the U.S. for 6 years in our Chicago headquarters, we're now expanding further with a brand new office in Phoenix, Arizona. We're looking for Salespeople with a founder mentality who can help build on the success of the last years to pave the way in the West Coast.
When you become part of PHMG, you’ll step into a working environment that provides you with the tools and resources you need to thrive in your new role – and we reward your success. Our Inside Sales professionals enjoy a competitive salary and uncapped commission. Plus, we offer a range of exciting weekly and monthly incentives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Concept-selling the unique benefits of audio branding over the phone
- Booking quality sales meetings for our world-class outside sales representatives
- Owning your own sales prospecting to engage CEOs and other key company decision makers
- Calling our west coast prospective clients
- Verbally establishing quick rapport
- Exceeding high volume sales goals while working in a team environment
- Earning commission as early as week two
What we look for:
- 1-3 years of direct sales experience
- A self starter, who can manage their own working day
- A strong hunger for success with real financial motivation
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed quotas (sales rankings preferred)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks and manage time
- A coachable individual who’s open to new ideas and feedback, and is looking to advance their skillsets
- Drive, ambition and a strong work ethic
- The ability to thrive in a virtual competitive, sociable sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, huge energy and a positive attitude
- A consistently polished and professional approach to work
Training and Development:
- Comprehensive in-class sales academy course with our internal training manager
- Bi-weekly training from management on commercial awareness, strategic sourcing, tonality and cadence, closing techniques and a range of other areas.
- One-to-one training for management and coaching skills upon promotion
- Additional training from department heads, data support and engineering teams
- Clear path to progression with promotion opportunities as early as 5-8 months for top performers
Perks of working at PHMG:
- 18 days PTO, 2 VTO days, plus up to 9 federal holidays
- Complete health benefits package including employer sponsored life insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Monthly Presidents Club Dinners at top restaurants in the Phoenix area
Established in 1998 in the UK, PHMG has become the world’s leading audio branding agency – and is now a company in hypergrowth. From our North American HQ in a prime North Michigan Avenue location, we’re expanding across the continent and beyond, making us one of Chicago’s fastest growing media companies.
We work with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe, and this expansive client list includes household names of the caliber of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ - strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be, so we offer all our staff a complete portfolio of PH Perks. This extensive list of benefits includes free gym membership, in-house barber, beautician and bar, subsidized travel, CSR initiatives and many more exciting rewards. We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be – and our commitment to giving something back to our staff has earned us multiple awards:
- A Chicago Tribune Top Workplace (2018)
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (2018 and 2019)
- Great Place to Work certified company, earned following an in-depth survey of our staff (2019)
- Built-in Chicago's Best Places to Work (2022)
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.