Inside Sales Account Executive at Booster Fuels (Remote)
At Booster we’re on a mission to accelerate the transition to clean, environmentally friendly, cost effective energy by creating the first fuel agnostic energy supply chain. We believe the adoption of alternative energies is slow because of access and we’ve begun to change that with our disruptive new supply platform. By delivering the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time we create efficiency across the entire energy process. We’ve successfully applied this model to fossil fuels reducing carbon emissions by 1.1 lbs of CO₂ emissions with each delivery. Bio and alternative fuels are next. We’re the catalyst to better energy for you, your community and our planet.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious, articulate, high energy Inside Sales Account Executive that will be responsible for growing the Booster Fleet business through full cycle sales. This position will work to identify, understand, and consult Corporate Fleets across the markets we serve to help them better understand their operation and how Booster can help.
Location: We know not everyone wants to be in an office setting five days a week. At Booster we want to promote flexibility in our workforce, that’s why we’re open to welcoming applicants from across the U.S., especially those local to one of our hubs!
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with corporate fleets on how to improve their operation through streamlined fuel process, transparency of pricing, and customer support
- Have ownership over the full sales cycle
- Strategize with peers on new tactics to qualify and close corporate fleets
- Be the voice of the corporate customer. Partner closely with operational teams to document learnings from sales processes to help us build out a best-in-class product
What You Should Already Know
- 1-2 years minimum of experience in sales within a relevant fast-paced environment
- Passionate about achieving individual and team success. Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Adaptable, entrepreneurial, and a persistent go-getter
- Ability to think, plan and sell strategically
- Possess a consultative, customer centric selling philosophy
- High integrity, ethics, and team-building abilities
- Polished communication skills; ability to deliver Booster’s message to senior executives as well as all levels of management
- Familiar with key sales tools:
- DialPad or similar VoIP Dialers
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Have a sense of humor
About Our Benefits
- Keep Everyone Healthy. We know that you work to take care of your loved ones. That’s why we offer benefits that cover you and your family including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage for you!
- Recharge Your Batteries. We have unlimited responsible PTO. Take the quality time you need, when you need it. Take care of personal stuff. Stop and smell the roses. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Be Part of Something. Not only will you get to build something that could redefine consumer behavior, you’ll be an owner. Get Early Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing.
Some Background on Us!
Bloomberg.com, Green Diesel Maker REG Buys Stake in Startup That Gets Fuel Right to Vehicles
Fleet Management Weekly, Booster Expands its Mobile Energy Technology Platform to Include On-Demand Electric Vehicles Charging Capability
Fortune, Low-paying jobs aren't going to solve women's unemployment crisis
Booster continues to win awards: Forbes Top Startup Employers 2021, PRWeek’s 2021 Hall of Femme, SVBJ’s 2020 40 Under 40, Business Intelligence Group’s 2019 Sustainability Service of the Year, and Women in Trucking’s 2019 Top Companies for Women to Work for in Transportation.
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.