Inside Channel Sales Representative - Remote at Thriveworks
Inside Channel Sales Representative - Remote
Thriveworks is a membership-based, national mental health organization with a mission to help people live happy and successful lives.
During our 14 years, we’ve grown to 30+ states with 300+ locations and have continued to honor our mission to increase access to Mental Health Services by expanding into more geographies via Telehealth and Tele-Psychiatry.
Our Channel Sales Team drives expansion by supporting our Digital Partners. Our Digital Strategy generates 1000s of new web leads every month, and as a Inside Channel Sales Representative, you will receive those leads to Salesforce and reach out to potential customers via call, text, and email in an effort to match them with a terrific clinician!
- The base salary is $41,600, ($20.00/ Hr).
- In addition to your base, your commission plan is very exciting, and you can expect to make an additional $20,000 to $30,000 in commissions annually if you perform 90-100% to goal.
- If you are in the top 15%, you can expect to make over $40,000 in commissions annually and $80,000 base + commission.
- This is a full-time remote position
- As an Inside Sales Representative at Thriveworks, the majority of your day-to-day is prospecting Inbound Calls and Web leads. You can expect to make 50 outbound calls a day and receive an additional 10-20 inbound calls/ day.
- You are responsible for closing a minimum of 40% of these leads or approximately 8-12 new customers/ day.
- These calls consist of new patient/clients looking to book with one of our 1000s of therapists nationwide
- Our leads are widely competitive, and we need well trained and developed Sales Professionals who can properly understand the needs of our clients, navigate them through our sales process and ultimately facilitate an excellent customer experience where the end result of a booking between client and clinician.
- Responsible for helping prospective clients learn more about our counseling, coaching, or psychiatry services in a modern sales environment.
- Responsible for managing a robust leads pipeline via multi-channel sources in CRM, and utilizing a tech stack for every call that includes NICE in Contact, Salesforce.com, and our proprietary booking system.
- Converting 40% of our prospective clients by scheduling an initial appointment with one of our qualified licensed counselors.
- This position requires a high level of organization and follow-through. You will be responsible for actively managing a pipeline of hundreds of prospective clients seeking Mental Health services on a daily basis.
- You will be responsible for hitting Key Performance Indicators including Conversion and Quota Attainment on a bi-weekly basis to qualify for bonuses.
- Be a conscientious producer by bringing on customers our platform can service and provide exceptional customer service
- When required, address and escalate client concerns to our Service Helpers, and follow-up as necessary to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced and ever-changing team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of Inside Sales experience in Digital Health or an equivalent Sales Organization (Inbound Leads, Outbound Track, Full-Cycle Desk).
- Designated workspace to ensure client privacy for HIPAA compliance.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with a diverse population of clientele.
- Working knowledge and experience using business software (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.) and email.
- In a sales environment, leads are often scarce; not the case with Thriveworks!
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits - additional coverage options available such as Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
- Professional EAP program for team members & household
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging and rewarding work environment as well as a culture that promotes open communication and teamwork. Successful employment candidates are expected to embody our Core Values. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding employment opportunity, apply to Thriveworks today!
This position requires a 90 day probationary period upon hire; offers are contingent on satisfactory criminal background checks and references checks.
Learn more about Thriveworks’ mission and core values at Our Mission and Vision - Counseling, Therapy, Happy Successful Lives (thriveworks.com)