Inside Account Executive at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia's Inside Account Executives are on the front line when individuals and Enterprises alike contact the company regarding our offerings. Responsibilities include ensuring that prospective customers have the best possible experience finding the right solutions for their business needs.
This is a quota carrying inside sales position measured by revenue attainment. The Inside Account Executives is responsible for managing and closing deals with both new and existing customers in a defined territory.In this role, you will:
- Nurture new revenue opportunities by educating our inbound leads and prospects about open source, digital transformation and Acquia
- Qualify prospects' needs and effectively map them to Acquia's offerings
- Work closely with account executives and marketing to implement strategy and process
- Become an industry specialist and develop product mastery
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly quotas and goals
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast Acquia in a positive light
- Prior sales experience with a proven ability to exceed quota
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
- Experience using Salesforce, and other sales productivity tools
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.