We are looking for an Influencer Account Specialist with experience, executing and monitoring campaigns with a wide range of influencer partners.
You will work closely with the Director of Partnerships to execute influencer marketing efforts. You should be well versed in performance-based influencer campaigns, have experience developing solid relationships with influencers and agencies, and have a solid understanding of leveraging tools to source the right influencers to achieve campaign objectives.
As an Influencer, you will ensure the campaigns under your scope of responsibility stay on schedule and performance goals are monitored and adjusted as needed.
- In collaboration with leadership, you will create compelling influencer campaigns and execute across multiple social channels.
- Manage a campaign schedule and work plan from launch to post-campaign review while monitoring progress, making adjustments as needed, and providing regular updates.
- You understand the competitive landscape of the influencer space & bring forward ways to adapt to new trends
- Research and share social media trends, as well as social and community best practices, and identify areas of opportunity to achieve campaign KPIs
- Actively seek out and find new macro and micro-influencers in our target demographic markets
- Manage a high volume of interactions with talent, influencers, and agencies to foster long-term relationships/partnerships
- Conduct influencer outreach, negotiation, and contracting
- Actively schedule, monitor, and manage calendar for influencer campaigns
- Support vetting and execution of influencer campaigns
- Coordinate with influencers for deliverables to ensure the success of campaign timelines and goals
- Manage influencer generated content, including monitoring, approval, and organizing within the database
- Help create and organize internal documents, including talent rosters, campaign briefs, and wrap-up reports
- Compile and recap updates on current campaigns as well as upcoming initiatives
- 1+ year of experience working in the influencer marketing space
- Confidence and ability to build relationships via email, calls, and meetings
- Fluent in all social media platforms and have a broad understanding of the influencer marketing space
- Knowledge of pop culture and consumer trends
- Experience with Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
- Experience with influencer tools and platforms
- Knowledge of marketing KPIs and key reporting metrics
- Enthusiastic with a "can do," positive attitude
- Thrive working independently in fast-paced, changing environments
- Detail-oriented & results-focused
- Excellent organizational, communication, and critical thinking skills
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and able to prioritize urgent tasks
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Equity, become a Slickdeals stakeholder
- Platinum level medical benefits
- Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401K matching above the industry standard
- 10 vacation days, 10 paid holidays, & 48 hours of sick leave
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program, and LinkedIn Learning Membership
LOCATION: Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Flex/Hybrid, or Fully Remote
Remote work is available in Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the "Ban the Box" legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to E-Verify Participation and Right to Work.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.