Industry Solution Manager - AEC at Egnyte
The Industry Solution Manager (ISM) provides focus and drives consistency in the execution of product success with our customers and partners. This unique role will work towards increasing product adoption, customer retention, and revenue expansion. By displaying your real world, applicable experience in the engineering and construction space, you will lead coordinated efforts to drive Egnyte product adoption and mastery within our most highly reputable clients.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Work with customer success leadership to develop and implement strategies to improve overall customer growth, retention, and success
- Build relationships with Egnyte’s strategic architecture, engineering, construction client leaders and work with them to make sound decisions leveraging our unified Platform and integration ecosystem and ecosystem partners
- Provide ad hoc consultative and technical engagement for strategic clients & partners throughout the post-sale process
- Become an Egnyte product expert including the technical workings and practical business application, leveraging your own in depth real world industry experience
- Develop technical playbooks in correlation to identified client and partner territories in attempt to drive customer adoption, expansion, and renewal.
- Execute high level demonstrations and value pitches to prospects and customers, both on-site and virtually - fusing your industry knowledge and Egnyte product expertise.
- Work with marketing and customer success leadership to create and execute data-driven, dynamic campaigns and deliver highly targeted/segmented growth and retention campaigns to specified AEC customers.
- Participate in cross stream projects to identify continuous improvement opportunities based on problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Work with product management and engineering teams to maintain awareness of all service matters including technical implementations and product roadmaps
- Act as a functional, technical liaison with the client and Egnyte’s leadership.
- Identify, facilitate, and ensure effective communication on all account inquiries from the customer to appropriate company resources.
- Ensure that Egnyte’s best practices and methodologies are met on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrated success managing client relationships and growing organizations for scale.
- Demonstrated strong technical proficiency as it relates to the construction and engineering fields.
- Familiar with a variety of the application and network security best practices and procedures.
- Highly driven mindset and passion for presenting technical roadmap, building customer environments to scale with Egnyte, and resolving technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills (writing, listening, phone, documentation).
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire people.
- Ability to make effective decisions for Egnyte’s long-term expansion strategy.
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment.
- 2-5 years professional experience, ideally within the engineering, construction, or architecture fields. A mix of business development, account management, and technical management is also desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field preferred.
- Competitive salaries & Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HAS, and Commuter/Parking benefits
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) / AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan-- Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot – Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel – Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotion & Physical Wellness – Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Board Games --you name it, we got it! Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- SoFi online financial services: Pay off debt sooner, invest in your future, or refinance your mortgage – all in one app
- FREE Egnyte lifetime membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com