ActionIQ is building the next-generation data infrastructure for the CMO. As Marketing becomes more data-driven, and CMOs more sophisticated, a new market for data-first Marketing Applications is inevitable and requires a complete rethink of the traditional Marketing tech stack. ActionIQ is a pioneer in this emerging space pursuing a multi-billion dollar opportunity.
This is an opportunity to join a team operating in one of the hottest markets in the space and trusted by the world's best investors. The quality of the founding team, employees & investors sets ActionIQ apart from any other Marketing Technology company today.
The Enterprise Architecture team is responsible for mapping out the coherence and changes of People-Process-Technology in the rollout of ActionIQ within an Enterprise IT ecosystem. IT executives want to understand the options at their disposal and what are their pros and cons. The EA team is here to lay out the horizon of possibilities and why an AIQ led solution is superior overall.
As the transition to a world without 3rd party cookies becomes a reality, customers strive to understand how their methods, solutions, investments, workflows will change and how they need to prepare. This role requires a deep experience in the overall solutions for identity and acquisition marketing so far, and the ability to convey in crisp and encouraging terms what the future looks like.
This is an opportunity for you to join the team as we prepare for rapid expansion. The responsibilities of this role span pre-sales when talking with prospects and post-sales when talking with customers, although all conversations are aimed towards expanding the adoption of the ActionIQ platform.
This role works closely with Account Executives and Account managers for all opportunities. The Product Marketing team is also expected to be close collaborators to produce thought leadership content for the broader public.
- Excellent Presentation Skills: You must be a great storyteller and love to own the room
- Strong experience presenting to executives: understanding quickly executive priorities, decision timelines, viable options, making the business case.
- Domain Expertise: senior level experience in the following areas:
- Digital Advertising mechanics and ecosystem
- Identity management ecosystem (Liveramp/Neustar, identity graphs, fraud detection,cookieless identities)
- Acquisition Marketing techniques
- Campaign performance measurement techniques
- Marketing without 3rd party cookies
- Prospect list acquisition
- At least 10 years of experience in the ecosystem of identity solutions and acquisition marketing.
- Direct experience with first party data and how to leverage to enhance marketing effectiveness
- Competitive: You love to be part of a winning team
- Travel when back in office: Up to 35%
- Work with a fun, inclusive, and smart team of people as we build a NYC-based enterprise software company!
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Sequoia, Andreessen Horowitz, FirstMark Capital)
- Top notch health insurance benefits, including 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents.
- Work from Home stipend to optimize office set up.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background. Join us on our journey to build a product that will help our customers deliver memorable experiences that will drive loyalty and growth.