HTD Head of Sales - Americas (Remote-friendly) at Ironhack (Miami, FL)
| Miami, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:17 a.m. (CST) on Friday, May 27, 2022
Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way tech education works!
Doesn’t it seem odd that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution? Virtually all industries are pushing the limits on how to do things faster, better, and more efficiently. Yet, for the most part, people feel stuck on a 4+ year (and usually quite expensive) path that often results in an unfulfilling career path.
We empower students to create a new path - one that leads to meaningful careers in software development, product design or data analytics in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional education.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space to be unapologetically outcomes-driven. Whether students are looking to change careers, get a promotion, skip University, or start their own company, we work tirelessly every day to make sure this path is as quick, immersive, and accessible as possible. Hearing these success stories is what gets us out of bed each day, excited to come to work :)
It’s with this mindset that we’ve become one of the key global players in bridging the digital skills gap, serving both those looking to get into tech, as well as the companies hungry for tech talent.
● Founded in 2013 by Wharton and Harvard grads
● Operations in Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo and Berlin
● 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
● Graduated over 10.000 students
● 100+ global team members
● Venture capital backed
#About the gig
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to help build out our Hire-Train-Deploy business unit for Ironhack Enterprise business in America almost from scratch, working with the other key areas of the organization, with the main objective of detecting and closing new business opportunities offering valuable tech talent solutions to the main companies in the region.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for:
● Building pipeline with prospect companies, by setting meetings with HR, C-Suite and other Line of Business department leaders
● Accurately managing territory sales projections and sharing best practices with the rest of the team
● Effectively aligning the Ironhack solutions value to prospect needs through capability demonstrations, evaluations and target-specific initiatives
● Developing and closing new deals for the HTD business
● Ensuring an excellent delivery of our HTD solutions and acting as a dedicated account manager to existing clients
● Hiring, building and managing a sales team for the Americas in due time
● Building and upholding the right processes and policies for Sales Operations for the HTD business
● Coordinating and working with Ironhack’s relevant teams to ensure territory success; customer satisfaction, expansion and retention
● Representing Ironhack’s at industry events and generating speaking engagements to develop thought leadership within the region
#Is this you?
- You are a native English speaker - fluency in Spanish will be an advantage
- At least 6 years of individual level B2B sales experience in the Tech industry or in Emerging Talent recruiting
- Knowledge of the Hire-Train-Deploy industry, business model and dynamics will be highly valued
- A strong professional network in the US. Proven ability to partner with VP-level/C-Suite stakeholders
- Large Enterprise stakeholder mapping and management experience
- A proven strong negotiation and closing skills as well as good financial and business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
- Experience working well with others, rolling up your sleeves and being creative about developing creative solutions to complex problems
- Experience managing a sales team is a plus
● Competitive salary
● Flexible work environment
● 100% employer-paid healthcare
● Tons of amazing events with our students and community of instructors
● Learn to code, design, or analyze data: enroll in our part-time courses for free!
● Generous vacation/sick policy
More Information on Ironhack
Ironhack operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in Miami, FL. Ironhack was founded in 2013. It has 428 total employees. To see all 11 open jobs at Ironhack, click here.
Read Full Job Description