About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
We’re looking for an HRBP - Go to Market (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) and Growth (Provider Recruiting, Provider Success, Care Team). The ideal candidate has a passion for organizational development, employee relations, and strategic people support. They will understand industry best practices and be excited about working with dynamic clients in a cutting-edge industry.
As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. This will require you to think creatively, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention and, in some cases, to reinvent how work is done. You’ll partner with a cross-functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute strategies for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate and retain employees.
- Build relationships with senior business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Partner with team members to roll out programs to support employees, including compensation, performance, and talent programs.
- Consult with Lyra's leaders to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change over large functions at Lyra.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Utilize data strategically: Identify trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making informed decisions, and interpret complex analyses and tie analyses back to business priorities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of HRBP or generalist experience supporting leaders in a fast-paced, high growth, dynamic business environment; tech industry experience highly desired
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Effective influencing and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a variety of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence at multiple levels within the organization;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- A solid track record of influencing while demonstrating excellent decision quality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description