Homes.com - Sales / Account Executive - Norfolk, VA at CoStar Group (Hampton Roads, VA)
| Hampton Roads, VA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Homes.com - Sales / Account Executive - Norfolk, VA
- For over 30 years, CoStar Group has been on a mission to create efficiency and transparency across the real estate industry. From our earliest days, as the first company to offer real estate firms comprehensive, objective, reliable information, to our expansion into operating industry leading marketplaces for commercial and multifamily real estate, land and businesses, we've been committed to excellence and creating the most inventive insightful company in our industry We are now embarking on a journey to become the most trusted and innovative marketplace for residential real estate.
As an Account Executive, you'll be responsible for building, growing, and maintaining a book of business comprised of top real estate agents utilizing our industry-leading agent branding and productivity tool. You will be on the front lines joining the residential sales team as we begin to scale and playing an integral role in helping Homes.com quickly ascend to the #1 marketplace in the residential space!
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly sales quota and KPIs
- Prospect new accounts while managing existing client relationship
- Complete ownership of the entire sales cycle, including prospecting, demoing, and closing.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients ensuring they become long term customers
- Bachelor's Degree
- A desire to build a career in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- You are driven, results-oriented, love working with others to solve problems
- An authentic team player. A fun, energetic team contributor with a terrific attitude. You are fulfilled not only when you hit your numbers but when the team hits theirs.
- You are relentlessly optimistic.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company
- Excellent at demonstrating value through written and verbal communication
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
More Information on CoStar Group
CoStar Group operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Washington, DC, Bethesda, MD, Richmond, VA, Philadelphia, PA, Florham Park, NJ, Boston, MA, Atlanta, GA, Hendersonville, TN, Tampa, FL, Miami, FL, Chicago, IL, Southfield, MI, Denver, CO, Phoenix, AZ, Dallas, TX, Austin, TX, Phoenix, AZ, San Diego, CA, San Francisco, CA, Portland, OR and Seattle, WA. CoStar Group was founded in 1987. It has 4600 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 113 open jobs at CoStar Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description