In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
We are looking to add a Sales Leader to our Education team. As the Leader, you are responsible for growing and managing a team of quota carrying sales representatives focused on direct sales within Higher Education segments across the US. You will define strategy and overall business planning for accounts that fall within this sector. You will provide feedback, coaching and training, ensuring team quota attainment, driving activity levels, and implementing process efficiency changes to drive maximum productivity. You are responsible for both new customer acquisition efforts as well as up-sell and cross-sell efforts into existing Zoom relationships.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Lead a team of Higher Education Education Account Executives to effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Experienced. 15+ years' experience in software or technology sales with specific expertise into K-12 Education. 10+ years' experience leading and managing a sales team. Experience in a highly transactional sales environment. Experience within UCaaS, Collaboration and/or SaaS is strongly preferred.
- An Amazing Salesperson. Strong sales skills.
- A Builder. Solid track record of building and developing highly effective sales talent.
- A Leader. Strong management skills.
- A Collaborator. Proven partner and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization.
- A True Team Player. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Detail oriented. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Relentlessly High Standards. Consistent quota over achievement in previous roles.
- You are a Recruiter! Zoom hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .