Head of Sales Operations at Big Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:32 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this through our digital therapeutics: Daylight™ for worry and anxiety, and Sleepio™ for poor sleep. These fully automated cognitive-behavioral programs are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to engage people anytime and anywhere and ultimately help them overcome their mental health issues. Today, over 12 million people worldwide have access to Big Health’s products via leading employers in the US (including Target, Google, and Boston Medical) and the UK’s NHS.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Sales Operations to support our growing sales team. In this role, you'll be the go-to thought partner for the VP of Sales and lead sales planning, strategic analysis, and operational projects to increase revenue, sales productivity, and efficiency. You'll also develop and implement training, enablement programs, and compensation plans. You'll have the opportunity to be part of a scaling business and influence the design of the org. Join us!
Big Health is a remote-first company headquartered in San Francisco. This role can be fully remote anywhere in the US.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the go-to thought partner and advisor to the VP of Sales on key strategic organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency
- Build and refine forecasting and planning processes to ensure achievement of revenue and key operating metrics
- Own end-to-end tracking of the sales process, making recommendations for how to reduce friction and improve funnel performance
- Build automation, simplify and optimize processes, and ensure seamless integration and use of systems, tools, and technology across the team
- Manage metrics and analytics programs to help the leadership team make data-backed business decisions
- Develop & implement onboarding, training, and compensation planning for the sales team
What you bring:
- Knowledge of sales strategy, organizational design, go-to-market definition and process optimization
- Experience working with sales systems and tools (i.e. Salesforce, Tableau, CRM/BI tools) with experience upgrading and deploying tools and processes
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; proven ability to work effectively with individual contributors, management and executive leadership
- An operational, process-oriented and data-driven focus with a strong sense of urgency
- A track record in driving changes and eliminating hurdles by working cross-functionally
- The ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
Life at Big Health
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret]
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more
- Competitive salary packages including stock options
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.
Read Full Job Description