Head of Key Accounts at Immutable (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:00 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, October 6, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
As the Head of Key Accounts, you will lead and build a team of influential and experienced account managers who focus on the high end of Immutable’s install base. You will play a crucial part in building a successful and mission-obsessed team across regions.
This role is a leadership role. The right candidate has mastery of the craft itself, and is highly capable of creating and enforcing a gold standard of key account management. You are also adept as an escalation point when needed, working effectively with internal stakeholders to drive the success and up-sell into the account base. This requires you to credibly be the voice of the customer, driving change across other stakeholders via influence vs. authority.
This is an opportunity to join the fast-moving world of web3! You are comfortable with change, learning quickly, and building the structure and processes to enable your team. You are accountable for influencing the strategy and execution of the Immutable X partners in the web3 gaming industry globally. You will be measured on the success and upside generated by your global team, tracked against partner launch success, retention, and ability to maintain good relationships with our partners’ decision makers.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead and be accountable for the management for our highest valued partnerships. These are in gaming and its adjacent technology partners (marketplaces, exchanges), ensuring success from initial launch through to add-on growth
- Lead a team of Key Account Directors, providing the subject matter expertise, process design, communication channels, and cross-team alliances required to make them successful
- Support your team as they source and negotiate deals within the install base, enabling them to manage and close promising projects. Your team will be responsible for driving incremental revenue within the key account base
- Identify trends and opportunities in the web3 gaming landscape
- Build strong internal relationships and communicate key customer insights to the business
We would love you to have:
- 8+ years directly leading customer-facing/quota carrying teams within a technology-first business, such as Sales, Account Management, etc. in a B2B environment. SaaS, platform, and software experience is a must. Gaming industry knowledge is a strong bonus
- The knowledge and understanding around how to navigate complex, sometimes opaque org structures and can influence decision making at the highest levels within partners and customers
- Demonstrated operational excellence - can build and maintain scalable processes that generate objective customer insights that help drive internal improvements
- Exceptional stakeholder and communications capabilities
- Experience working with complex, strategic tech partnerships. Knows how to drive change and execution within partner organisations in order to reach a successful outcome. This is prerequisite to incremental revenue
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience directly working on, or advising on web3 gaming projects
- Has familiarity with how games are made and the different parts of the gaming ecosystem
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!
More Information on Immutable
Immutable operates in the Blockchain industry. Immutable was founded in 2018. To see all 6 open jobs at Immutable, click here.
Read Full Job Description