In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are seeking a senior leader with the right energy, competitive spirit, and track record of success in building and leading ISV sales strategies and Go-to-Market. This position involves defining the market, vertical segments, sales alignment, integration and consumption models with partners. Partners include ISV companies that integrate their services with Zoom via our API's and offer new value added services to their customers. The role will include oversight and governance of the ISV program, manage a global team of ISV sales reps, working closely with platform engineering to deliver new products, and partnering with other sales leadership to drive ISV revenues.
This is a very strategic role and it will be critical that this leader owns partnering with Sales, Engineering, Marketing, & Channels teams to capitalize on significant market momentum.
- Help shape the vision and execute the growth strategy of Zoom's ISV business
- Manage the day-to-day of the ISV partner program and team of global ISV Sales Specialists recruiting new partners
- Build scalable Sales/GTM motions and programs. Identify new markets, verticals and partners to help scale within those regions
- Collaborate with product teams to drive alignment of key features and customer requirements
- Guide sales teams on best practices for closing complex deals. Negotiate OEM, integration and GTM deal terms
- Work cross-functionally with sales, support, product management, finance and legal to build business alignment and buy-in effectively
- Enhance internal processes and effective touch points in the sales cycle
- Evangelize the Zoom platform and vision to customers of all sizes, from single proprietors to Fortune 100 executives.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 7-10+ years in leadership roles working with ISV partners in SaaS or CPaaS industry
- Experience building ISV programs & working with marketplace partners
- Successful track record as a sales leader building high performance ISV teams
- Strong technical aptitude; knowledge of software API's, SDKs and integrations
- Experience with OEM, API platform consumption modes and contract negotiations
- Demonstrated experience in executive selling at the CXO level
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- High performing organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple business demands and prioritize
- Out of the box thinker with the ability to work cross functionally to achieve desired company results
- Excellent communicator and strong presentation skills
- Willing to travel both domestically and abroad
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .