360Learning is looking for a Head of Business Development to join our US team. Your mission will be to scale a high-performing team of Business Development Representatives (BDR) to enable 360Learning hypergrowth in the US. More specifically, you will be in charge of hiring and coaching the BDR team, currently composed of 4 team members; aligning on strategy with Marketing & Sales leadership; being fully accountable for and transparent on the team’s performance. To achieve your goals, you will benefit from strong inbound capabilities, a robust tech stack and the help of seasoned colleagues in marketing operations, sales and demand generation. You will be reporting to the VP of Sales and working closely with the VP of Marketing. You will benefit from thorough onboarding and continuous learning & coaching opportunities as you grow.
Within a month, you will…
- Complete onboarding
- Master the pitch and qualification methodology
- Start qualifying leads and create your first opportunities
Within 3 months, you will...
- Hire and coach the BDR team
- Fully master tools and processes
- Be fully accountable for BDR performance
Within 6 months, you will…
- Identify and lead projects to drive BDR performance
- Give qualitative feedback on market response and BDR bottlenecks
- Align with marketing & sales leadership on strategy
Within 12 months, you will:
- Give strategic input to influence the business plan
- Be a key partner for marketing & sales leadership
- Contribute as a subject matter expert on business development, share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
The Skills Set
- Previous experience of at least 2 years hitting targets as a BDR or SDR in a B2B SaaS environment
- Previous experience coaching a team of 3+ members
- Previous experience in outbound and/or account-based marketing
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for learning and education
- Preferred but not mandatory: experience using Salesforce, Salesloft and Gong
- Bachelor's degree
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Network with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomous, low authority and highly nimble environment.
Who We Are:
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 220+ team members across New York, Paris, and London.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!