HCM Account Executive- Dallas, TX at Paylocity
Our corporate sales office is based in Schaumburg, Illinois. However, we are looking for Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executives across the nation -this position is fully-remote from a home office!
Reports To: Director of Sales
- Determine prospective customers’ needs for Payroll, Human Resourcesand more, then presenting Paylocity services to meet those needs for our major clients 50-500 employees.
- Travel within a defined, specific territory.
- Prepare and present proposals and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
- Complete and obtain documentation required for the conversion of data from their previous payroll provider to the Paylocity system. Work directly with internal departments to insure the client has a smooth transition to their new payroll provider.
- Maintain contact with existing customers to determine needs for additional services.
- Using initiative, develop prospects through cold calling, referrals, professional and personal contacts and other sources.
- Attend Paylocity-sponsored trade shows, conferences and other events to promote Paylocity services.
- Ability to meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota for your territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in a quota-driven, business-to-business sales position?Proven ability with sales prospecting and closing
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills required in order to handle objections and unexpected situations that may arise throughout the sales cycle
- Customer service orientation -the client ALWAYS comes first!
- Strong presentation skills to effectively represent Paylocity and allow the client to visualize the benefits of our services
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong listening skills to probe further into clients’ needs and expectations