Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Enterprise Sales Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for:
RingCentral is looking for proven Enterprise Account Manager to join our sales organization responsible for driving sales with AT&T in their Enterprise Business Sales segment for the West.
- Work with the sales teams from AT&T global business sales segment across all of AT&T sales verticals (Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Finance) to drive sales of our lead UcaaS product offering AT&T [email protected] in the US West States.
- Meet with AT&T account teams and customers to serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the solutions jointly created by RingCentral & AT&T.
- Communicate AT&T [email protected] and RingCentral value proposition to both AT&T Sales organizations as well as targeted business customers.
- Coordinate with AT&T sales teams, AT&T overlay UC teams and RingCentral direct Enterprise sales team to develop Sales Plans, Target Account Plans and Pipeline Building.
- Own and plan/strategy around Pipeline, Forecasting and Sales Growth, - owning GTM for respective patch, vertical and target.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling with multiple stake holders.
- 10+ years with a Proven track record of successful solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony) in Enterprise segment and with sell through experience with a tier1 provider.
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success In prospecting, engaging & acquiring net new large major logos.
- Ability to partner and work in a co-selling environment with multiple cross functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others Experience with AT&T and/or RingCentral is a strong plus.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
Paid parental leave
New parent gift box
RingCentral’s Global Service and Support team leads the post-sale experience for our customers—making sure their every need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what powering human connection really means.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.