Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason is expanding and is seeking a GSI Account Director to manage all aspects of our SI and GSI relationships in Germany. The focus is not only to jointly sell and achieve aggressive revenue attainment but to be their trusted adviser on how to operationalize net new and replacement cyber solutions and service practices. These efforts driven by you and your team will ensure substantial joint success. You will be working with the best in the business as all of the Cybereason functional teams are in it to win it with you! This role will report into the EMEA Director of GSIs.
We are considering candidates located in Germany, with bilingual fluency (English and German).
- Train and enable partner sales teams on the Cybereason platform, messaging, and overall engagement model.
- Manage deal lifecycle with Resellers from creating new Leads and Pipelines to closing. To include the measurement and reporting in SFDC
- Recruit and develop new partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation.
- Manage all contractual processes with Resellers by working with internal stakeholders.
- Build executive relationships with our partners to ensure proper alignment and strategy execution
- Work with partners to identify target accounts and to drive demand generation initiatives.
- Drive field marketing initiatives to build pipeline with partners.
- Be part of the overall sales team when selling opportunities with partners (contract negotiations, purchase orders, licensing agreements, etc.)
- Align closely with High Touch Sales, Engineers and Marketing to drive the overall partner engagement.
- Cyber Security Student of the game!
- 8+ years of Security technology sales experience (multiple years channel experience)
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with recruiting and managing Security Value Added Resellers, MSP’s, and MSSP’s
- Experience driving pipeline generation initiatives with partners in order to meet sales quotas.
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey Cybereason to partner audiences with varying skill levels - in person, on the phone, and via email.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 100% professional and highly motivated team player.
- Travel required in region