Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a talented, highly motivated, and experienced individual to join the Growth and Alliance (“G&A”) team. The G&A team is responsible for generating, managing, and executing Uniphore’s most impactful partnership agreements and acquisition opportunities. This key role will be highly visible at the most senior levels of Uniphore, and you will need to work collaboratively with internal teams to achieve your strategic objectives. The Global Strategic Partnerships & Corporate Development Lead will be responsible for managing partner growth and development, partner on-boarding, training, certifications, and overall partner engagement including managing the project pipeline and partner engagement framework. He/She will also be responsible for managing other aspects of growth by supporting the corporate development and M&A activities being pursued by Uniphore.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform all aspects of partner development, including identification of partnership opportunities as well as suitability for professional services implementations of other direct clients, relationship definition, launch activities and partner competency
- Successfully drive and lead partner engagement and ensure delivery of quality solution. Also, should engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Screen acquisition opportunities, contribute to opportunity prioritization, oversee financial analysis and modeling and the development of investment theses
- Independently carryout meetings/discussions with partners, internal stakeholders, and acquisition targets
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to interview, research, analyze, and derive business, functional, and non-functional requirements
Basic Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- 5-10 years of relevant experience with a background in management consulting, investment banking and / or alliance management
- Strategic thinker who can blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives and acquisition opportunities
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills with the ability to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability gain respect of senior management and external executives
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and with a team
- Competency with artificial intelligence, machine learning and customer experience solutions
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- History of successfully developing and managing multiple strategic partnerships
- Experience of working with BPOs or consulting organizations in multiple verticals
- Experience working with multiple sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem
- Experience in driving business requirements workshops, knowledge gathering sections and prepare Requirement Documents, Specification Documents, Data flow, Process flow charts etc.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description