🦄 DataDome is a fast growing tech scale-up, leading the bot protection industry from New York, Paris, and Singapore. Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution beats illegitimate traffic, so that sensitive data remains safe and online platforms can perform at optimum speed.
We’re proud to protect more than 200 clients worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Footlocker, Carrefour, Hermes, LVMH, Rakuten, Blablacar, Adevinta and many others.
Our offices gather talents coming from 10 different countries. Our Team Members particularly like our central & modern offices in Paris & NYC, an approachable management, off-sites and other Team Building events.
Want to help us win the war against bad bots? Join our Botbusters team!
What you will get if you join us:
- A stimulating working environment with a first class R&D team creating a cutting edge solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year: annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties, drinks, etc.
- Amazing offices located in the heart of SoHo & Paris
- An attractive compensation plan and rewards policy
- 20 days PTO + 12 national holidays + 5 Mental Health / sick days + 2 floating holidays
- Customizable Medical, Dental and Vision packages
- 401k eligibility + matching
⭐ We’re looking for a Global Sales Enablement Manager!
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be joining a Sales team of 10 Account Managers & BDRs , located in New York, Paris and Singapore and whose sole mission is to bring on new customers. This team has been the engine of DataDome exponential growth in the past years: be ready to join a rocket!
DataDome’s core values include #TeamSpirit and #Passion. You will be expected to collaborate closely with other teams and show great enthusiasm and energy.
DataDome is a full SaaS solution, with a short Sales Cycle that allows new Account Managers to secure deals within their first 3 months after joining the company.
👉 Your mission:
You will play a key part in sustaining another DataDome core values: #Growth.
To do so, you will be responsible for measuring and improving Global Sales Performance.
🎯 You will be more specifically in charge of:
#1 Build the global Sales Enablement strategy
- Define global Sales Enablement strategy working with the Sales leadership (Head of Sales, Regional Sales Manager).
- Define quarterly priorities for Sales Enablement, in alignment with the global Sales strategy.
#2 Measure Sales Success
- Rely on DataDome experience and define new metrics to build the right set of KPI to measure Sales Success
- Measure the success of Sales Training Program and Sales Enablement initiatives
- Identify Areas of Strength and Areas of Improvements for BDR and AM
#3 Build and run efficient onboarding and training programs
- Update existing programs and deliver a first class onboarding to have new recruit prepared to have success in their new role
- Build and implement a Sales Training Program to have the Sales Team learn and grow
#4 Be the Guardian of the Best Practices
- Centralize key information (journeys, processes, tools) in Sales Playbooks and hold recurrent Sales coaching sessions (Dojos)
- Make sure that the Sales team has the resources, processes and tools needed to have success in their role, by challenging our Sales methodology
#5 Be the interface with the teams
- Work with internal teams (Marketing, Growth, CSM, Product, etc.) to ensure smooth communication and spreading of the good word: new product features, new go to market strategy, new happy customer, etc.
- Run inter-team projects on behalf of the Sales Team
👤 What we look for:
- You have a Bachelor degree or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of Sales Enablement and ideally a SaaS solution Sales experience
- You have strong communications and presentation skills
- You are good with numbers and have an analytical mindset
- You are Fluent in English and French
- You are eager to learn, and have a great ability to adapt in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment
📣 Customer Centric
- Customer oriented and “client first” attitude.
- You are dedicated to enabling the success of our customers and make decisions with the customer's best interest at heart.
- Creative problem solver, ability to assist our customers into crisis / bot attacks.
👥. Team Spirit
- We win as a team: Growth, Sales, Onboarding, Tech, Admin, CSM.
- You care deeply about building trust with everyone you work with.
- You want to be part of a passionate and mission-driven team.
- Strong leadership and ability to relate to a wide range of audiences including Executive/C-levels.
- Strategic thinker to turn Customers' success KPIs into action plans and oversee their successful execution and implementation.
- Experience independently negotiating contract terms and overcome pricing objections for up-sell/cross sell activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills: effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops.
- Passionate and pro-active, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up.
- You constantly look for areas of improvement and seek out solutions.
What are the next steps?
- You x Talent Acquisition Manager - a first interview allows you, and us, to make sure your profile and motivations fit with our expectations for the job and DataDome company culture.
- You x Sales Lead / Head of Sales - you will then meet our Head of Sales and assess together how your experience and skill set will allow you to outperform in this role.
- You x Sales Lead / Head of Sales - Take-home assessment & Presentation - you will be provided with a real-life case study, something very similar to what you’ll be facing on a daily basis as a DataDome Account Manager. Once done, you’ll have a presentation of your work and a feedback session with our Sales Lead / Head of Sales.
- You x Member of the leadership team - the closeness of the teams and a shared culture are central to DataDome’s success. You meet a member of our leadership team to make sure DataDome is the right setting for you to thrive.
- Welcome to DataDome :)
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.