At Atlassian, we are on a mission to help our customers compete and win in the modern, digital economy. We have built a multi-billion-dollar, fast-growing software business with over 200,000 paying customers, and millions of users around the globe. Many of these organizations acquire Atlassian tools through our global network of partners, who deliver a diverse range of enterprise solutions - from Agile at Scale to Service Management - powered by our products.
We are seeking an experienced leader who can manage a global team of Channel Business Development Managers (BDM's) responsible for the strategy, go-to-market and partner development around our leading enterprise solution areas. Using your experience and leadership skills, the team will deliver successful outcomes against our channel OKRs - including a focus on growing incremental, measurable revenue across these different solution areas.
Does this seem like you?
More about you
In this role, you'll get to:
- Manage and evolve the vision for our channel enterprise solutions team comprised of experienced domain experts
- Continuously evaluate different partnership and go-to-market models, which may be unique to each solution area
- Assess channel coverage, partner capacity and recruitment requirements
- Develop demand generation strategies across different product and solution areas
- Team with Enterprise Sales on optimizing the co-selling motion and building a pipeline
- Align with counterparts in the Channel regional and program organizations to build and deliver a coordinated engagement model
- Work in a team environment with other parts of the Atlassian organization including Product, Marketing, Enablement, Customer Success, and other areas to ensure channel representation
- "Be the change you seek" and demonstrate leadership while helping Atlassian to continuously improve our ability to better serve our customers and partners
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience building and managing diverse global teams covering multiple products
- An understanding of how to deliver as a cross-functional leader of both direct reports and influencing other groups within the organization
- The ability to focus and drive channel initiatives, but also keep an eye on the business as a whole
- Substantial experience (15+ Years) in Channel Management, Channel Strategy, or Solution Consulting
- A proven record of meeting or exceeding performance metrics - both sales/bookings as well as non-revenue targets
- A strong history of making a positive impact outside of the individual role
More about our team
As the Channel Business Development team, we help to expand the footprint of Atlassian in key markets, with a specific focus on our enterprise customer segment. Since your team will be working across a diverse range of solution areas, you will need a broad understanding of enterprise software channel business including channel strategy and partner development. Most importantly, you will work closely with teams across Atlassian - including sales, marketing, product development and others - to build success. #LI-AS3
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .