Global Agency Development Partnerships Manager at Reddit (Remote)
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
This role is based out of the New York office.
Reddit has doubled in the past year and eMarketer projects Reddit to be the fastest-growing digital platform in 2021. Come join a critical team and help build up the business.
As an Agency Development Partnerships Manager at Reddit, you will play a key role in working with the Agency Development Team, the Agency Leads, the world’s largest Holding Companies and their clients. You'll develop, manage and support strategic relationships, you’ll be detailed orientated, have strong communication and people skills, have an innate ability to bring internal and external stakeholders together whilst managing partnerships and projects at the highest levels
- Act and serve as a liaison between the assigned Holding Company, Holding Company Lead and Reddit to help them develop, execute, monitor and optimize first-class partnership programs
- Support and assist the build of Agency Developments annual and quarterly strategic plan for assigned Holding Company
- Define alongside the Activations and Enablement Team on educational approaches, develop work plans and create compelling educational programs using internal and external data, including complex upfront proposals
- Be the thought leader in the industry; acting as an ambassador and spokesperson for Reddit acting as an advisor
- Lead and facilitate educational training to inform best practices for using Reddit
- Work with agencies to uplevel their creative thinking and structure programs that deliver positive business impact for their clients
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in brand advertising partnership sales and/or account management
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with agency holding companies and the agency landscape
- Is flexible and has the innate ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work and environment managing change effectively
- Exhibits a high level of competency in oral and written communication skill
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].