GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. GRAIL, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN). For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
This is a great opportunity to join the growing commercial team at GRAIL, as a Galleri Account Executive and work hand in hand with GRAIL Galleri Consultants and leadership to help set go to market sales strategy and launch a revolutionary new technology for MCED (multi-cancer early detection). https://www.galleri.com/
The Galleri Account Executive is responsible for driving territory growth through account management strategies and tactics. This role will work closely with GRAIL Galleri Consultants to support a collaborative selling model; building and maintaining customer relationships while driving sales growth. This includes service and resolution of issues in support of multiple territories across the San Francisco Bay area.
This key client focused position will act with urgency and with passion to deliver best in class new products for early cancer detection.
GRAIL, is the first company in the world to bring advanced cancer screening to patients and clinicians - this is a rare opportunity in one's career!
We’re building the best team to take on healthcare’s most important challenges. Are you ready to join us?
- Be part of a best in class commercial organization and report directly to our District Manager
- Represent a truly diverse team of professionals to enhance our competitiveness and innovation
- Be part of a team and collaborate with internal stakeholders to succeed within the “new norm” in our external environment
- Manage accounts through ongoing sales and service strategies; business reviews of service, logistics, supplies, and other customer needs; identify customer needs and evaluate to solutions
- Ensure customer retention and growth by developing and maintaining strong relationships with assigned accounts; identify opportunities for continued growth and pull through
- Partner closely with GRAIL Galleri Consultants on sales / account opportunities and provide ongoing education and support to customers
- Work with executive sales leadership, as a partner for immediate success
- Develop and implement a business plan in line with brand strategy to support product growth
- Demonstrate and leverage a deep understanding of the Laboratory Developed Test (LDT) market, competitive landscape and current treatment options, in the effective execution of sales activities and growth
- Meet or exceed sales goals, maximize promotional budgets, and execute the national sales and account strategy in accordance with GRAIL standards
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace, share best practices, and proactively communicate strategies to cross-functional partners and members of the Commercial Team
- Manage implementation of all promotional activities to support sales and marketing strategies, in accordance with high industry standards and company policies
- Develop with Medical Affairs key relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
Your Background Should Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 6 - 8 years sales / account management experience within pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or lab
- Documented sales history of success and accolades
- LDT launch experience, cell free DNA experience preferred
- Working knowledge of geography / customer base / in concierge medicine
- Understanding of environmental and industry trends, and impact on business
- Top performance in field sales and or field sales account management
- An accomplished track record of growing territories and a history of success maintaining key relationships, the ability to drive strategic sales / marketing solutions, execute sales strategy focusing on growth while leveraging relationships into increased market share for GRAIL products
- Willingness to “roll up your sleeves and build from scratch”
- Experience working in a startup / high growth environment
- Ability to articulate passion for the mission
- Advanced business acumen and granular account acumen management skills
- Ability to travel as required
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL has made the decision to require all U.S. employees receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. “Full vaccination” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.