Freelance PR Account Executive at Top Agency
| Orlando, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:30 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Are you able to jump on the phone and convince a skeptical client why your innovative messaging strategy is the best one for their new product?
Would you love to turn on the TV or walk down the supermarket aisle and hear everyone talking about the award-winning PR campaign you helped dream up?
Would you love to take the leap from individual contributor to seasoned manager who leads and inspires others?
If the dynamic personality we just described sounds like you, we would love to have you join us. We're not like every other agency. We're redefining what PR can be through data-driven earned media placements, viral digital marketing, real-time video production, influencer outreach, and content marketing. We’re digital maestros developing strategic communications across all channels. We combine the best parts of a PR agency, digital agency, and advertising agency. With our story-based, data-driven approach, you'll have the tools to turn share-worthy ideas into viral campaigns, and you'll be given the freedom to try new things. As a seasoned professional on our Account team, you'll command respect from big-name clients and media outlets.
- Provide strategic oversight to the team and for our clients.
- Account leadership for brand strategy, digital content creation, web development, online advertising, social media, experiential, mass media, PR and print campaigns.
- Nurture our client relationships
- Manage multiple account and media relations teams to get more results for our clients
- Develop systems and tools to optimize and enhance our media outreach
- Lead and mentor junior team members to develop industry skills
- Direct our copywriting teams to write better pitches and press releases
- Manage editorial calendars and overall PR plans
- Participate in new business presentations and pitches
- Support organic growth for existing clients
- Update our clients and exceed expectations to ensure client happiness
- Conduct high-energy media training sessions
- Work on agency council brand teams with other ad agencies and digital agencies
- Manage the politics and personalities of working with C-Suite clients at big companies
- Translate client asks into actionable creative briefs and scopes
- 4 + years work experience at a PR, digital, or advertising agency (or else experience in-house at a prominent brand, media outlet, or fast-growing startup)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Bring your own tried and true media contacts to the table
- Ability to read a room and tailor your message and style for the audience
- Ability to act as primary manager and strategist at client meetings
- A natural inclination to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social media
- An amazing ability to stay organized and manage complex projects
- Ability to mentor/nurture/and service clients and team
- Your own extensive network of potential media and client contacts
- Experience working on agency teams for large brands with complex marketing campaigns
About TOP Agency
TOP is an integrated agency network providing powerful and full-service solutions for the world. We spread ideas and we help to grow brands. We’re proudly independent and composed of subject matter experts and award-winning thinkers, designers, content creators, digital storytellers and developers. We've become the world's fastest-growing PR, social, and digital agency because of our unique story-based and data-driven approach.
If you want the feel of a fast-growing startup with the variety of client work that comes from a top agency, then you've come to the right place.
More Information on Top Agency
Top Agency operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Top Agency was founded in 2018. It has 33 total employees. To see all 338 open jobs at Top Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description