Have you ever sent an IT ticket to Apple, asking to download, say, Netflix? No, because the Apple App Store gives you the power to download apps yourself. Now, imagine Apple would auto-unsubscribe your account when you stop using Netflix to save you money. Or, they would ask you to deactivate location-sharing if Netflix continuously used it in the background for no good reason, protecting your privacy. 🤔
🪄 That’s what Lumos does for enterprises. Lumos is the first AppsStore for Companies. You go to the Lumos AppStore, request an app, say GitHub, pick the repositories you need, your manager approves the request through Slack, and Lumos creates access to GitHub — instantly. Plus, IT and Security love it as well. They can configure Lumos to grant access to, say AWS Admin rights, for only a limited time or remove access when you stop using the app or change your role inside the company.
On our path to create the Enterprise AppStore, we have reached an inflection point: Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) backed us, our team has grown to ~35 people, we have recently launch out of stealth and are exponentially growing our customer base. 🚀
Which is why we need you, our future customer success director. 🚀
As our Customer Success Director, you are taking on one of the most important jobs in the company: shaping the Customer Success strategy, building a sales team and ensuring our biggest customers achieve success with Lumos. As a customer-centric team player, you will play a vital role in the customer journey. That's why you will work hand-in-hand with the CEO and create a powerful rocketship in the identity space.✨ Your Role
- High-Touch Customers Be a player / coach by executing on and overseeing the biggest customers of Lumos and ensuring their success.
- Customer Success Playbook Create, implement and own the customer success playbook and processes that enable customers to work more efficiently whilst supporting Lumos in meeting adoption and engagement goals
- Idea Generator Ideate new use cases, value propositions, business models, and creative ways of activating, engaging and upselling customers by partnering closely with the Lumos product and leadership team.
- Customer Monitoring Set up and own internal processes to set sales goals, forecast, and monitor customer performance as well as report on customer success.
- Team Building & Coaching: Extend the customer success team by recruiting CSMs. Have a passion for making your team 1% better every day by cultivating a culture of care for each other and excellence.
We purposefully did not create a standard list of minimum qualifications because we care much more about your motivation and ability to help us accelerate technical progress than we care just about your CV. Instead of focusing on what people need to have, we focus on what people need to do. Additionally, we try to find out whether you would be a good fit for Lumos based on our values that define how we achieve outcomes and what characteristics we value.
*We encourage you to apply even if you think you might not be perfect fit! 🤝