Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking driven and enthusiastic Mandarin speaking Flyhomes Agent who can delight clients and go above and beyond the call of duty to join and build our Seattle, WA Fly Team!
The Flyhomes Agent (FA) role is critical to the success of the business, ensuring that clients have the best experience possible utilizing Flyhomes innovative products and services. The FA builds, strengthens and maintains relationships with clients from onboarding through closing of the home buying/selling process. The FA identifies tailored strategies designed to successfully accomplish the clients’ goals, add value and create an exceptional experience to earn clients for life.
What You’ll Do
- Create client partnerships and increase brand loyalty by developing home buying/selling strategies with clients, leveraging Flyhomes programs and services
- Onboard clients and provide orientation of company programs and services to educate clients on the Company’s end-to-end service offerings
- Work collaboratively with internal team members in Activations, Scheduling, Tours, Pricing, and Closing to ensure effective communication flow and exemplary client experience throughout the client’s journey
- Mediate sales and purchase negotiations leveraging subject matter expertise to advocate in the clients’ best interests
- Manage listing publications on MLS and through advisor’s network
- Problem solve and respond to clients’ needs throughout transaction and post-close; trouble shooting and being pro-active with potential challenges
- Manage CRM software with clients’ information and transaction details
- Stay current with real estate market trends, industry and compliance requirements; attend trainings and maintain professional networks
- Conduct property tours with clients
What You’ll Bring
- Verbal and written proficiency in Mandarin REQUIRED
- Three or more years’ experience in real estate, customer service, or business development roles strongly preferred
- Current real estate license in the state operating strongly preferred
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Experience working with a CRM preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from accredited college preferred
- Current driver’s license and insurance (role may require travel to meet with clients and conduct property tours in the local geographic area)
Even if you don’t check all the boxes, please still apply!
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Global Perspective: You understand how ethnic, cultural, and political matters influence behaviors and can integrate local and global information into appropriate levels of support
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!