Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes, and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We're a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don't let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you'll do some of the best work of your career here.
Flow Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a customer-centric individual with a technical aptitude to engage, retain, and enable a subset of Pluralsight's global Enterprise and Commercial customers to fully utilize Pluralsight Flow to achieve desired business outcomes. This outcome oriented CSM has a background in driving customer value and delivering innovative solutions to set Pluralsight customers up for success on their Flow journey.
You will work closely with the Pluralsight Account Team as the dedicated Flow CSM with focus on designing and implementing programs during onboarding and post-onboarding that will ensure success of customers on the Flow Platform, and help clients embrace Flow metrics to improve their software development life cycle. This individual has the technical aptitude to learn Flow's product capabilities and the knowledge to recommend best practice methodologies during the customer journey. The Flow CSM is not only responsible for the customer relationship and lifecycle, but also accountable for achieving GRR/NRR annual team targets.
Who you're committed to being:
You are committed to something bigger and thrive sharing knowledge to help others excel! A lifetime learner who is inquisitive, open to asking questions, and personally invested following through communicating solutions. Often known as the go-to person who creates with possibility and accountable for excellence. You're a proven leader who has earned trust through listening, thinking logically, and tactically solving complex problems. Finally, a player-coach with goals to enable peers with enough product knowledge to independently support Flow customers with confidence.
You'll accomplish this by:
- Working alongside the Pluralsight Account Team, Technical Onboarding Consultants, and Technical Account Managers globally to understand the goals and objectives of new customers and translate needs into a tailored onboarding process.
- Performing discovery with customers to uncover their business objectives and goals, articulate the return on investment around achieving those objectives, and then build a plan to achieve those outcomes.
- Ongoing customer consultation to iterate on success planning - Effectively navigate, interpret, and use provided tools and systems to measure and report on customer experience, customer health, product utilization, and realization of value drivers.
- Proactively take corrective actions in a timely manner and make strategic recommendations to help customers be more successful. Raise technical issues to product support, engineering, and engaging leadership when needed.
- Self-identifies opportunities for improvement within the customer base and internally. Come up with creative solutions to problems beyond provided playbooks and takes the initiative to make change.
- Exhibits an executive presence to coach C-level leaders (customer and internal) yet has humility to optimally connect with peers.
- Co-creates and facilitates business review meetings, enablement sessions, webinars, demos, and other strategic interactions to ensure seamless renewal with the account team.
- Encourage peers to practice their skills and lead Flow customer engagement sessions, and step-in to provide mentorship only when needed.
- Organized and capable of highly effective time management in an autonomous environment.
- Achieving and exceeding Gross/Net retention targets for covered global Flow accounts.
Experience we need:
- Minimum of 4-years of customer success experience or similar field (sales, pro services, consulting, technical enablement)
- Track record leading SaaS customers who expect excellence from software vendors, which includes white-glove Proserv, account management, advanced technical support, and enterprise ready software applications.
- Experience establishing partnerships with CTO, CIO, VP of Engineering, and other senior technology leaders internally and customer facing.
- An understanding of a successful customer success motion - able to execute the onboarding & adoption process to promote customer health. Created programs to improve adoption, customer retention, and revenue growth through a customer engagement program growing sphere of influence.
- Proficient in cross-departmental networking across internal pillars/departments.
- BONUS POINTS! An understanding of modern software development processes (agile, scrum, etc.), methodologies, and workflows coupled with the ability to articulate technical concepts and derive solutions.
Other experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel 20%
- Experience with Gainsight, Salesforce.com, Zendesk, and/or Jira preferred
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.