Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Our Sales team thrives being on the front lines, generating leads and prospects, selling a suite of eCommerce services, closing deals and making money! We are looking for a high energy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of success selling in the eCommerce or tech solutions space to join this elite team as a Field Sales Executive. The ideal candidate has enterprise-level software solutions sales experience in the retail industry and will be responsible for selling eCommerce solutions to medium and large enterprises. The Field Sales Executive manages sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. The FSE also participates in finding leads, developing presentations and sales proposals, and negotiating pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
What you'll Do
- Manage a sales territory.
- Develop target named account strategies and tactical penetration plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships at the Director, "C" and "VP" levels of the defined target territory accounts.
- Develop compelling value propositions based on return on investment cost/benefit analysis.
- Execute against the major steps of the sales process including finding new business opportunities, qualifying new opportunities, and closing new business.
- Sell against quarterly revenue targets for software licenses.
- Coordinate with pre-sales and professional services teams.
- Input ideas and participate in marketing events.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Maintain third party relationships with both Solution and Technology partners.
What you need to succeed
- Demonstrated sales track record, with 5-8 years of experience selling software solutions to mid-market and / or enterprise.
- Understanding of commerce industry dynamics, Omnichannel Direct to Consumer, B2B and Hybrid (B2B/B2C) industry trends, related cost drivers, and customer needs.
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the commerce platform marketplace is preferred.
- Be able to work with prospects to understand their business requirements, TCO models and able to build high level ROI business cases.
- Ability to quickly adapt and then clearly articulate value propositions.
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively bringing in the right resources to bear at the right stage of the selling process.
- Proven new business development skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Proficient networker. Ability to develop and leverage relationships with senior industry leaders, key influencers, partners, and the commerce ecosystem as a whole.
- High comfort level and presence with senior executives.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Regional travel is required for this role (approximately 50%) by land and/or air (Post-Covid).