Field Account Executive - Philadelphia at Dandy
Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
Who We’re Looking For
As we grow out our go-to-market strategy, we’re hiring Field Account Executives to close deals, drive revenue, and build sales infrastructure to power the next stage of Dandy’s hypergrowth.
What You'll Do
- Generate client leads through active calling within your assigned territory
- Identify and call on dentists' offices to drive new client acquisition
- Be a key player and contributor to the direction of this growing sales team.
- Educate and close dental practice clients
- Track your sales activity using Salesforce and strive to exceed sales goals
- Become a student of the dental industry and an expert on the Dandy value proposition
- Work seamlessly with senior sales leadership to meet high-level KPIs and revenue targets
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of field sales experience in a high-growth environment
- Deep experience closing deals (SMB clients are a big plus)
- Commitment to continuous improvement and desire to learn new sales concepts via rigorous trainings
- Ability to punch through ambiguity and ramp up quickly with limited resources
- Highly skilled in Salesforce or related CRM
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Love of blitz growth environments
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.