Expansion Sales Executive, SaaS at Mitek Systems (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:09 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 27, 2022
Mitek is a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
As an Expansion Sales Executive on our Client Partner (Account Expansion) team at Mitek, you will manage the strategic relationship between Mitek and a set of assigned premier accounts in the Financial Services, Fintech, and Gig Economy/Marketplace industry verticals.
What You'll Do
- The Mitek Client Partner is an executive-level sales professional with solid experience in developing strategic relationships and orchestrating the sales process with large enterprise clients.
- The primary responsibilities of a Client Partner include both the retention and expansion of revenue within your book of business.
- As a Client Partner, you will be responsible for developing and fostering deep relationships with client executives while getting to know their businesses, markets, and the challenges they face with digital onboarding and digital identity verification.
- As an industry expert, the Client Partner will be instrumental in cultivating and building consultative value-based relationships.
- You will become a trusted advisor for your customers and your Mitek peers, leveraging your value-based ROI selling approach to positioning and packaging Mitek’s flagship digital identity verification solutions.
- You will build and maintain a sales funnel, nurture accounts and cultivate opportunities from discovery to close, with the expectation of driving massive growth within our existing accounts.
What You Bring
- 5+ years experience managing large client accounts, ideally in financial services (banks, fintechs), telco, gig-shared economy marketplaces
- Strong business acumen and “executive presence” to effectively communicate with both Mitek and client senior executives
- Ability to build strong partnerships with senior executives and to influence senior buyers
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, with excellent networking and relationship building
- Strategic selling aptitude with experience in value-based ROI selling
- Strong understanding of digital identity verification and customer onboarding ecosystems within banks and large enterprises. Expsolutions are monitored and measured for efficacy and efficiency,
- Crafting creative solutions and ROI overviews to help customers realize goals and projected benefits
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota and revenue targets
To learn more about life at Mitek, visit us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/miteksystems/life/miteknation/
We believe in enabling our people to work smarter, faster, and happier regardless of work location. Whether you prefer to work from a Mitek office or a remote location of your choosing, we'll provide you with the digital excellence, supporting systems & tools, and communication transparency that allows you to do your best, most collaborative work.
Mitek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All of our employment decisions are made without regard to or consideration of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Mitek Systems
Mitek Systems operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Diego, CA. Mitek Systems was founded in 1985. It has 647 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 2 open jobs at Mitek Systems, click here.
Read Full Job Description