Expansion Account Executive, Fintech at TripActions
TripActions LiquidTM is a next-generation spend management solution that is disrupting the market by offering virtual and physical corporate cards that eliminate the need for traditional expense reports—from approval submission to reconciliation. By tying the cards to customized spend policies and employees’ itineraries, TripActions Liquid automatically recognizes and files reports at time of purchase for real-visibility and control over spend.
In January 2021, TripActions announced its Series E funding of $155M at an upround valuation of $5B to help accelerate future growth plans. In April, TripActions and Visa announced an expanded strategic partnership. Through the new partnership with Visa, TripActions will accelerate the growth of its next-generation corporate card offering, increasing access to flexible payment methods with built-in policy controls.
Learn more about our teams:
As one of our first Expansion Account Executive's for Liquid, you will have a chance to heavily impact the Liquid business, influencing the product and the sales motion. You will manage the entire sales lifecycle for Liquid of our current Mid-Market and Enterprise customer base from initial outreach to close and assist in the launch alongside our Customer Success (CSM) organization. Desire to succeed, effective communication, champion building and internal/external collaboration are key skills in achieving success in this role. Given the early stage of TripActions Liquid, the ideal candidate is highly resourceful, adaptable, and thrives in an ambiguous, quickly changing startup environment.
- 2-5+ years of experience in a SaaS full-cycle closing role; bonus if within the Expense Management or Payments industry
- 1-2+ years of selling to C-level executives in medium to enterprise sized businesses
- Current or previous experience selling into Finance preferred
- Consistent track record of top-decile performance against sales targets in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience outbound prospecting and conducting product demonstrations
- Use of sales methodologies such as Command the Message and MEDDPICC
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Growth mindset: an ability and desire to learn and pivot skill sets based on business needs