Due to continued growth across the organization and scale of revenue and customer growth, ActiveCampaign is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President of Sales. This role will have the ability to have a large impact on the efficiency and operations of a global leadership team. Primary functions will include: Executive Support, Project Management, and Communications.
What your day could consist of:
- Work with the SVP of Sales to provide oversight on critical projects, ensuring key stakeholders are updated, and deadlines are met
- Organize and facilitate meetings as necessary (e.g., creating agendas, taking notes and action items, drafting correspondence, and following up to see action items through to completion)
- Facilitate sales team meetings
- Book and coordinate travel for events and meetings (once travel is again allowed/required)
- Support digital mailbox management, ensuring timely responses to critical communications
- Complete a broad range of administrative tasks including calendar management
- Proactively schedule meetings as needed and appropriate
- Project manage to ensure deliverables are received on a timely basis
- Complete industry or other research projects as requested
- Understand the key business objectives of the teams to help prioritize activities appropriately
What is needed:
- This is a hybrid location position, based out of our Chicago HQ; in office when the SVP is in office, otherwise remote
- 3+ years of relevant experience supporting senior leaders, preferably within a fast-growing, ever changing, technology company
- Exceptional professionalism and confidentiality, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Acute attention to accuracy and ability to prioritize while juggling multiple tasks and competing demands concurrently, all the while maintaining calm under pressure
- Very software and systems savvy in general but especially in Google Suite, Zoom and AV systems (to help with virtual meeting set-up and facilitation, etc.)
- The ability to exercise both great judgement and discretion
- Highly resourceful and adaptable team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proactive problem-solver
- Thinks ahead, minimizes potential issues and identifies ways to improve
- Agile and strategic thinker with proven organizational and project management skills.
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.